Tats.

YoonSeok One-Shots~

Yoongi has tatoos.


 

"Yoongi, let's go to the beach" 

Hoseok says after his girlfriend woke up.

"What if you brush your teeth first"

She says with her eyes closed. Hoseok just grins and presses his chapped lips on her pink ones. Yoongi jolted and sat up.

"Dude! As much as I want to kiss you right now, your breath stinks"

He just smirked and slowly traced his fingertips above her exposed legs. She should've wore longer shorts.

"Goddammit, Hoseok. I'll hit you with a table. Stop and go brush your teeth"

"Aaww. My girlfriend isn't in the mood"

"I'm your noona, bastard"

Yoongi rolls her eyes. Hoseok sits up so she took the opportunity to wack him on his nape.

"Ow, babe! I was just kidding!"

"Stop. Babe sounds so greasy and disgusting"

Hoseok pouts.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness"

Yoongi smiles and scoots closer to him. She kisses Hoseok but before Hoseok can respond to the kiss, she's already pushing him off the bed. He landed on the ground with a soft thump.

"Now go away and brush your teeth"

Hoseok rose and puts his chin on the bed to peek at Yoongi who's now closing her eyes while sitting.

"Then we'll go to the beach?"

He tickles her tiny toes only to be kicked on the face.

"Okay, whatever"


 

 

"Sunblock?"

"Check"

"Sun lounger?"

"Already in the car"

"Umbrella?"

"In the car"

Hoseok waits like a kid outside their room. Yoongi is changing while talking to him. She doesn't want him to watch her while she changes, privacy, as she says. They always kiss but nothing happens more than that. She's older by a year and has more experience in life than him but, as she always say, "You're my precious baby. And I won't let your mind be corrupted by my beautiful existence"

"Okay. Let's go"

"Fina--"

Hoseok gulped. Yoongi's wearing a dark pink bandeau and pink floral bikini bottoms. A hat is above her blonde hair and her sharp eyes are covered by black sunglasses. He didn't expect her to be this y because she was always bragging about how much manlier she is than him.

"What. I know I'm perfect. Let's go, loser"

Yoongi pulls him by his ear.


 

"Yoongi! Look! Ice cream! Come on! Let's gooo"

Hoseok tries to pull Yoongi by her foot but the older only kicked his face.

"I'm lazy"

He pouts then goes to stand beside the sun lounger where she's laying.

"Pleeeaaasseee, Noona. You're the one holding our money"

Yoongi only fixes her sunglasses and removes her hat. Hoseok bites his lip then hooks his arms under her knees and back.

"Hey! Put me down!"

Hoseok removes her sunglasses and kisses her nose then proceeds to walk towards the ice cream stall. Yoongi groans, crosses her arms and curls on Hoseok's body to block the sunlight from her pale body. She glares at Hoseok's flexed muscles. 'Psh. He's not hot. He has abs and a very built body, but no, he's not hot. He has a v-line, but no, he isn't hot'

"Ice cream!"

Hoseok puts her down and his eyes focused on her sharp hip.

"Is that a tattoo?"

He asks and pulls her bottoms down slightly to reveal the black ink written on her hip. D-town, it said on cursive letters. Yoongi slaps his hand but Hoseok is quick to grab her wrist.

"It is. I never knew you had one"

His eyes widened when he saw another one on her side, near the underside of her right . I don't give a .

"How many do you have?!"

He says like a frustrated mother. He turns her around and scans her body.

"We've been together for one year, nine months, and three days!"

And on the curve of her back, he finds another but he didn't bother to read.

"Noonaaaa. Why didn't you tell me! I should've got one too!"

He says as he faces her again.

"I got these when I was 17"

"Now I feel like a whimp"

Yoongi rolls her eyes then cups his cheeks. She tip-toes to kiss him and Hoseok leans down to meet her halfway.

"You aren't. You're my ball of sunshine and I love you"

Hoseok grins but sees a hidden piercing on her ear cartilage.

"You even have a piercing on your cartilage!"

He pouts and Yoongi rolls her eyes for the nth time.

"I'll just buy you ice cream, crybaby"

Yoongi turns around and walks to the stall. Hoseok got a better view of her back and her tattoo. Jung Hoseok, my forever.

 


 

yay. sorry for not updating for almost seven months. please alert me if i have any errors. thank youu