Pet Names

YoonSeok One-Shots~

Yoongi hates pet names


 

Hoseok looks at Yoongi from the corner of his eye. The shorter was sitting on the floor, eyes glued to his phone screen. He was covered in thick layers of jackets making him look fluffier than ever. 

"Yoongi"

He hummed in response

"Come here. The floor is cold. You might get sick"

"Don't worry. I have jackets"

He answered, not sharing Hoseok a single glance. Hoseok sighed.

"You've been busy with your phone recently"

"Just playing a game"

Hoseok stood up. He made his way to Yoongi's side

"Yoongi"

He saw Yoongi pause his game.

"What is it, Hoseok?"

Hoseok smiled at him

"Stand up and let's sit on the couch"

Yoongi finally stood up then they made their way to the couch. Yoongi laid down and rested his head on Hoseok's lap.

"Baby, let's go out"

Yoongi paused his game again. He looked at Hoseok in disbelief.

"Seriously?"

"What? You used to like that"

"Used. I used to"

Hoseok leaned closer to Yoongi and pecked his lips lightly.

"Please, baby, let's go out"

He pecked his lips again. Yoongi sighed and returned the kiss

"Okay"


 "Baby, what do you like?"

"Hoseok, please stop it with the 'baby'"

Hoseok pouted

"But you used to like it"

"That's it! I used to! Used!"

"And you used to call me 'My Hobi'. Please, Baby, call me that again"

Yoongi looked at Hoseok. Yoongi doesn't like pet names. He used like them.

"Ugh. I'll call you that when I feel like it. Anyway, I want hot choco"

Hoseok mumbled an okay before going to the counter to order. Yoongi feels bad. Hoseok only wants to be lovey-dovey. What if he'll just call him that silly pet name and throw all the hate for pet names out of the window? Yoongi sighed. A few minutes passed and Hoseok already ordered their drinks. They drank their beverages silently. It was their first time not uttering a single word to each other while eating. It was awkward.

They left the café still not sharing words. It was cold and Yoongi is freezing. Something's missing.

Hoseok's hand.

He was holding Hoseok's hand when they went our their apartment. Hoseok was also three steps ahead of him. Stupid small legs. He can't take the cold anymore so he swallowed his pride.

"Hoseok"

He didn't stop.

"Hoseok"

He didn't gave him a single glance.

"Hoseok"

His voice was becoming weaker and weaker to Hoseok.

"Hoseok, please hold my hand"

It came out as whisper, but Hoseok still heard him. So he looked back, only to find Yoongi sitting on the ground, hugging his knees. He ran quickly to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, oh god, I'm really sorry. I'm so sorry. I got blinded by my anger and pride. I'm sorry, Baby"

"I-it's okay. It's my fault anyways"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have forced you to what you didn't like. I'll stop now. I'm sorry"

Yoongi seperated from the hug and cupped Hoseok's cheeks with his small, cold hands and said,

"It's okay"

And pecked his lips


 

Now they're in their room, cuddling under the blankets.

"Again, I'm sorry. I love you, Baby"

Hoseok covered his mouth. Yoongi removed his hand from his mouth then pecked his lips. He smiled.

"I love you, too, My Hobi"

 


 

Oh my god. What am I writing? Lol