Sugary Cats Inc. (Part Two)

YoonSeok One-Shots~

"Y-yes. Wear. You put it in your body"

Hoseok explained. The boy furrowed his eyebrows then sniffed the jacket then his eyes smiled.

"It smells like Hobi!"

Hoseok forced a smile

"H-Hobi? Who's Hobi?"

"You, of course. Who else?"

Hoseok stood up and went to the boy. 

"O-okay. I'm Hobi. Now can you tell me what's your name?"

The boy was still sniffing the jacket. It was obvious that he likes the it.

"Eherm. W-what's your name?"

The boy looked at him, still sniffing the jacket.

"Yoongi. You gave me that name, right?"

Hoseok was the one to furrow his brows this time.

"No. Yoongi is my cat. You're not a cat"

"Yes I am. I transform into a human if my owner really loves me"

Hoseok picked up his phone.

"Look, if you won't tell me what you're real name is and why the heck are you here, I'll call the police"

The boy pouted. 

"You don't believe me?"

He whimpered and his eyes are becoming glossy.

"Because you're not telling the truth! How am I supposed to believe someone who I just saw this morning, saying that he is my cat? How can you be my cat?"

"You said I smell like cherries last night"

Hoseok widened his eyes but returned to normal

"It could be someone else"

"And you said you were jealous. I came from Sugary Cats Inc. and I'm Kitten No. 113. Mr. Mailman delivered me to your house the night before yesterday. At exactly one in the morning"

Hoseok widened his eyes again.

"Hobi, please believe me"

The boy pouted and was supposed to stand up when Hoseok stopped him again.

"Okay! I believe you! Please don't stand up! Wear that"

He pointed at the jacket.

"Okay! But how?"

Hoseok sighed and went to sit beside the boy, who really seems to be Yoongi. Hoseok was trying so hard not to stare at the pale skin

"Y-you put your arms in the holes"

 Hoseok held his slim wrists then lead them to the jacket's holes

"It's warm! And I smell like Hobi now"

Yoongi said and hugged his own body. Hoseok mumbled a 'cute' before he ruffled Yoongi's hair. He purred.

 "Are you hungry? Let's go downstairs"

Hoseok was thankful that his jacket is really big for Yoongi. The end of it reached above his knees. But that didn't mean Hoseok stopped fighting against his hormones. Yoongi's legs are pale and slim. Hoseok thinks that his legs are better than his sister's and any other girl's. Hoseok stood up but a tug on his sleeve stopped him from walking away. It was Yoongi, pouting.

"Hold my hand"

He reached his hand, which was covered by the jacket, to Hoseok. He took it and Yoongi stood up. He only reached Hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok isn't surprised that he was short because he was small when he was a cat.


 

"What do you want to eat? Do you like cat food?"

Hoseok felt weird when he said that.

"Cat food? Is that the name of the icky stuff you give me? Nope. I don't like that. I throw it away when you're not looking"

Hoseok sighed

"So... You don't eat? Aren't you hungry?"

"I eat, but only when you're sleeping. I usually take some food in that big, cold box over there. Since I see you every time taking yummy stuff"

Yoongi said, pointing at the refrigerator

"Don't wonder why I can reach it. I get help from my mice friends"

Hoseok raised a brow

"O...kay... What do you want to eat now?"

Yoongi's face lit up. He ran to the fridge and opened it. He tiptoed, trying oh-so hard to reach something in the freezer. Hoseok chuckled at the sight and went to Yoongi's side.

"Ice cream? You want ice cream?"

Yoongi nodded and stood properly

"I usually see you eat that and you seem to enjoy it"

Hoseok ruffled his hair

"You need to eat breakfast first. You'll get stomach ache"

"Okay. Whatever Hobi wants" 

He smiled. Hoseok sighed.


 Lol. After a decade, I finally updated. I hope you liked it :)

I'm sorry if its short T_T