What's mine is mine!

YoonSeok One-Shots~

Yoongi's dreaming about big house, big cars, and big rings when he heard his door open. He checks the clock at the table beside him. 1:12 AM. He immediately sat up and the lamp when he felt him try to slide beside him.

"Where have you been, Hoseok. It's one in the morning. You're supposed to be here at exactly 9:30 pm"

He says with crossed arms and a brow raised.

"My sister called me, okay? She has a fever and I had to go home to check on her. Now please let's go to sleep. I'm exhausted"

Hoseok says as he lays down and wraps his arm around Yoongi's waist.

"Oh! You mean the sister you had lunch with yesterday?"

Yoongi says in fake delight.

"Yes. My noo--"

"Well, I ain't gonna tolerate this anymore"

Yoongi stands up and switches the lights on.

"I've seen you with your sister a million times together. I don't even know you have a sister! Now tell me the truth, Hoseok! Are you cheating on me?! I've let it pass a million times because I don't want you to leave me! But I've had enough!"

A tear slid down his cheek. Hoseok stands up and was about to hug him and wipe his tear when Yoongi threw him his bag.

"Take all your belongings and leave"

He says firmly, a tear sliding down his cheek again.

"No, Yoongi. I do have a sister. She's seven years older than me and--"

"No. I don't want to hear those anymore. Just take what belongs to you and leave"

Hoseok scoffed.

"Fine! If you won't believe me then fine! I'll leave if that's what you want!"

Hoseok takes his clothes, toothbrush, comb, cologne and everything else he owns and Yoongi's just watching him while wiping his tears occasionally. When Hoseok was done, he stood in front of Yoongi then handed him his handkerchief, which he took with hesitation. 

"Well, it was nice living here"

Hoseok says and looks around.

"Now let's go"

He says then grabbed Yoongi's wrist and pulled him outside with him, his bag on his other hand.

"Hey! L-let go of me! Where are you taking me?!"

Hoseok stopped then turned around to look at him.

"Why did you pull me out here, idiot?! It's so damn cold!"

Hoseok removes his blazer then drapes it around Yoongi's shoulder.

"There! Now get in!"

He says, opening the car door.

"Idiot! I told you to leave!"

Hoseok scratches his head, totally annoyed.

"You said, take what's mine and leave! Do you think you aren't mine?! Think again! You're mine, okay?! Now get in!"


 

Wahhh. what am I doing.