Untitled #1

YoonSeok One-Shots~

Hoseok can't help it, really. Yoongi looks so cute in that oversized scarf. He didn't know he's staring for too long until Yoongi, himself, poked Hoseok between his eyes.

"Is there something on my face?"

Hoseok shakes his head.

"Okay then. Let's go!"

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand then ran outside the mall. Hoseok stares at their intertwined hands; how Yoongi's hand is so small compared to his. He couldn't stop the smile making it's way on his lips.

They stopped in a park where a few people are. Yoongi lets go of Hoseok's hand, much to Hoseok's dismay, then adjusted the scarf that was almost covering his whole face. They sat on a bench and enjoyed the cold winter air. Hoseok looks at Yoongi; he is closing his eyes, letting the fresh air caress his face. Yoongi's long eyelashes curl a bit, making it rest on his cheeks that looks squishier than ever and a tinge of pink is clearly visible on it, his pink lips are probably softer than marshmallows and pillows and other soft stuff. Hoseok's breath got caught on his throat because Yoongi is breathtakingly beautiful. Hoseok almost falls on his seat when Yoongi unexpectedly turned his head to him.

"Yah. Jung Hoseok. Tell me the truth. Is there something on my face? You've been staring for a while now" 

Yoongi says in playful fake annoyance. Hoseok blinks once, twice until Yoongi chuckles.

"Uh ...n-no! T-there's n-n-nothing. I ...I just ...I was just l-looking at ...something"

Hoseok looks everywhere but Yoongi. Yoongi raised a brow then Hoseok sighed.

"Hyung, I love you"

Hoseok covered his mouth with a hand, surprised that he actually said that. Now, he's closing his eyes and waits for the judgmental words to leave his hyung's mouth. Instead, he felt cold, soft hands cup his cheeks and before he knew it, Yoongi is pressing his soft lips on his chapped ones. Hoseok widened his eyes but slowly closed them as he savored the taste of the cherry-like lips. Yoongi pulled away then smiled at Hoseok sweetly.

"I love you, too, Hoseokkie"

Hoseok is sure he can die in peace now.


 

Oh my god. This doesn't make any sense.