02

Make Me A Better Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

07:30, Jungwan High School.

Ding Dong Ding Dong.

"Aish. Where's the teacher's room?" Chorong, by herself, trying to find the teacher's room when the school is already started. She keeps walking but she can't find it anywhere. One of the student approaching her.

"Where are you going?"

That sweet smile, with her honey brown way hair.

Chorong shocks with her question, but she quickly answer her nervously. "T-teacher's room, em, can you tell me where is it?" She scratchs her head slightly. "Let me take you there, I want to go there too!" The student casually wraps her hand into Chorong's. "Anyway, I'm Han Yeoreum. How about you?" Chorong smiles nervously. "I'm Park Chorong. Nice to meet you." 

"Why you sound nervous like this? Relax, I won't bite." Yeoreum giggles.

On their way to teacher's room, both of them start to talking about this school. This school is super scary. Way back in Bugang-ri, there was no such thing as popular kids, bullying, and other stuff that bad. Yeoreum also told her that there's one student that has a really cold with everyone, no one dares to talk with him.

On Yeoreum's middle story, they arrive. 

"Who are you searching for, Chorong?" Yeoreum looks at her. Chorong quickly opens her paper, "Mrs. Baek. Do you know her?" Yeoreum feel excited, she pulls Chorong to one of the teachers who's ready to go to her classroom. "Good morning, Mrs. Baek. Why did you call me?" Yeoreum bows to that teacher and Chorong immediately follows her. "I called you because we have a new student today, but I don't see her around. I think she's—" "Oh! Here she is! Park Chorong right?" Yeoreum pushes Chorong forward and Chorong bows to Mrs. Baek once again. "Good morning, Mrs. Baek. I'm the new student, Park Chorong."

Mrs. Baek asked Yeoreum to take Chorong to their classroom because apparently, Yeoreum is the class's president. Mrs. Baek needs to do something first with the principal, she said it was for their soon program.

"3-1." Chorong mumbles. It's same like her old class. Chorong takes a peek on the class thru windows. Boys are sitting on the table, sing random girlgroup's song. Girls are talking to each other. One student that take Chorong's eyes. Kim Junmyeon. He's alone, sitting on his chair like a boss. Chorong sighs.

I guess I'll sit behind him.

Always, the most unwanted desk in schools. Corner, near the window. Chorong's favorite place.

Yeoreum opens the door roughly. Her gaze changes when she walks in. "Guys!" Everyone becoming quiet. Boys and girls quickly sit properly to their desk. 

Wow, Han Yeoreum. You're scary.

"Don't need to get scary. I'm sorry." She tilts her head while making a peace sign with her fingers to Chorong. Chorong nods. Boys directly look at Chorong, and Chorong feels uncomfortable with it. She follows Yeoreum from behind, hiding her face with her hair. "We have a new student today. Her name is Park Chorong." Yeoreum pulls Chorong to stand beside her. "Chorong, introduce yourself."

Everyone looking at Chorong, quietly. "Hi. M-my name is Park Chorong. I lived at Bugang-ri, I just moved yesterday. Please take care of me." She bows slightly. "I'll take care of you, Chorong-ah!" One of the boy student shouted, his friends making a fist bump and high five with him. Weird. "Kang Minhyuk! Be quiet!" Yeoreum, showing her fist to him, trying to make him scared.

While Yeoreum goes to her desk, in the first row, Chorong goes to the most unwanted yet her favorite place. She takes a sit and she looks at Junmyeon infront of her, playing with his phone.

Chorong, fighting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter