never give up before trying

Merry Christmas my girl

24/12

0600am

 

Kim awake from her sleep and she feel her hand is hurt. Kim turn her head and she saw pie sleeping and use her hand as pillow.

 

Kim smile and she try to move her hand. But, pie start to get near with kim... and.. dubb.. pie hug kim.

 

Kim stop from moving and she lay her head back on the pillow.

 

Slowly her hand rub pie's hair and she can smell pie's shampoo. 

 

That make kim feel happy and she smile.

 

 

5 minutes later... 

Pie feel something that make her head moving up and down.

 

Pie smell Kim's perfume and slowly she opened her eyes.

Once she opened her eyes.

 

She closed it back.

 

"Oh my god.. what happened to me.. oh no..I hug kim??? And..she.. playing with my hair..??? Oh.. wait. Hummm....I like her perfume... and also her warm... did i have to pretend to not wake up? Or.. pretend that i mad at her.. no ... no.. pie.. you want her to chase you away from this house? No... slowly get up.. and make you feel sorry ... okay.. thats it.. ohoho.. pie ..pie..."

 

 

Kim look at the ceiling and she feel pie start to move. Kim stop rub pie's head and she look at pie. Kim smile.

 

"Emmm... ehe.. good morning .kim.." pie said while rolling her body away from kim. She hide her face on the pillow.

 

Kim smile and she giggling at the same time.

 

"Morning sweetie pie.. "

 

Pie look at kim and she grinning.

 

"Im sorry ...for hugging you.. hehehe..." pie said with her puppy eyes.

 

Kim look at pie and she nodded with her smile.

 

"Its okay.. err.. I think i should take my bath and jogging.. you wanna join.me?"

 

Kim asked pie while she get up from her bed.

 

"Ermm.. nope.. its okay.. I will prepare you breakfast later.. hehehe...

"

 

"Hmm.. okay.. " kim smile and make her way to the bathroom.

 

Pie follow kim with her eyes and she cup her face again. She shake her head and move her feet.

 

"Oh god.. its so embarrassing..."

 

 

 

Jogging...

 

Kim run and make her way to the cafe. She get inside the cafe and theres a tall girl smile to kim.

 

Kim smile back to the girl and she looking around.

 

"Good morning sir.. what can i help you?"

 

Kim smile and she nodded.

"Good morning.. well.. im new around here.. and just now.. I saw a board at the outside of the door with a picture of cookies. I would like to know, how much the cookies ?"

 

"Well.. that one is our Christmas promotion, sir. Bla...Bla...Bla...Bla...."

 

Kim heard the tall girl explanation and she smile.

 

"Okay.. I would like to have the set A promotion. "

 

"Okay sir. Wait for a minute."

 

 

Kim nodded and she take her sit at the bench and tap her shoes. She look around the cafe and she smile.

 

"Well.. I like this cafe.. hmmm.."

 

 

Tingtong...

 

There's other customer come and she walk to the counter.

 

At the same time, kim make her way to the counter to pay the bill. 

 

"Kim ..right?"

A woman asked kim . Kim turned her head and she smile.

 

"Oohh.. mrs.mindara..how are you mdm?"

 

"Im okay, kim.. wow.. where did you celebrate your Christmas?"

 

"Ehehe.. at my house mdm.. "

 

"Oh really?..then you must be alone... why dont you come to my house.. we can celebrate it together.."

 

"Oh.. really? Ahaa.. but..mdm . Err.. pie is with me.. I mean.. she.."

 

"Pie? With you? How ?" 

 

Kim saw mrs mindara start to hold her tears. Kim nodded and she take mrs mindara take a sit .

 

Meanwhile mrs. Mindara take her sit, kim go to the counter and order for two cappucino and garlic bread. Then kim make her way to the sit infront of mrs. Mindara. Kim put down her plastic bag that full with jar of cookies.

 

"Mdm.. im sorry for not telling you and Mr. Mindara about this.. but.. I let her stay at my house when she told me she doesnt have a place to go anymore."

 

"Sob...sob.. actually kim.. pie is our only daughter... she is our princess... I really miss her.. that night.. when i saw her in your house.. I feel want to hug her..but then when I saw how mad my husband scolded pie.. I was afraid.. and nothing I can do to save pie ... im not a good mother..sob..sob.."

 

Kim nodded and she sigh .

 

"But.. mdm.. tomorrow is Christmas.. can i bring pie to your house? Last night.. she asked me about my wish for these Christmas.. but then when i asked about her wish... she told me that she really hope that she can celebrate this Christmas with her parents .... "

Kim told mrs mindara and at the same time mrs. Mindara close her eyes and hold her chest.

 

 

"Mdm? ... " kim asked worriedly.

 

"Bring her tomorrow , kim... I really want to hug my princess.

 

Kim smile and nodded. 

 

"Here your order , sir. "

 

Kim nodded and smile at the waitress and look at mrs.mindara .

 

"Cappuccino, mdm.. lets breakfast.. dont worry . .. I will bring pie to your house, tomorrow."

 

Mrs. Mindara smile and take a sip of cappuccino.

 

"Thank you kim.."

 

 

 

Meanwhile at house..

 

Pie already finished clean the house and she make a simple breakfast for kim .

 

"Black coffee and bread mix with egg.. haaa...done..now.. its time to take a bath..hmm.. what time is it...where is kim...hmmm.. did she jogging or walking? Haiya..."

 

Pie mumbling and make her way to upstairs.

 

 

"Thank you so much..mdm..see you tomorrow.. and merry Christmas.." 

Kim said and get out from the car.

 

"Bye, kim.. merry Christmas.. dont forget about our plan for tomorrow.. "

 

Kim nodded and bid a goodbye to mrs. Mindara.

 

She walk and entered the house and ahead to the kitchen.

 

"Kim.. kim . Kim.. where have you been... ?"

Pie asked kim suddenly from nowhere. 

 

Kim was shocked and she rub her chest.

 

"Im jogging..and buy these cookies for Christmas.. nah... take care all of this while I want to take my bath." Kim said and leave pie alone in the kitchen.

 

Pie pouting and she take out all jar of cookies from the plastic bag. Her eyes widen and she smile grinning.

 

"Huurrmmmm.... yummy..yummy... heheheheeheheh..."

 

 

 

After 5 minutes, kim make her way to downstairs. 

 

"Oii..oii. pie.. dont finished it.. that cookies is for Tomorrow..."

 

Kim said and shake her head looking at naughty pie.

 

Pie grin and she nodded. She cup back the jar anf place it on the table.

 

"Its so delicious ,kim.. heheh.. "

 

"I know its delicious..thats why i buy it.. ahahhaha...okay.. what you prepare for me?"

 

"Haaa... heheh.. look.. I made a breakfast for both of us . Here . Your coffee.. and this is mine.. and this is your bread.. and this is mine..heee .."

 

Kim giggled when pie introduced the breakfast for her. Pie acting like a kids. Kim staring at pie and she smile.

 

"Kim.. kim...?"

 

Kim awake froM her thought and she take the coffee and drink it. 

Pie feel shy but she make her self cool. 

 

 

"Kim...... im short.. I cant reach it...!" Pie said to kim . Kim look at pie.

 

"I told you . Let me do that.. you ... get down here.. "

Kim said and she walk near with the stairs that pie climbed.

 

Suddenly, pie accidentally missed one step and she fall. Kim at the same time saw pie is falling down.. immediately she catch pie and ....

 

"Aaaarrgghhhhhh..kkimmmmm"

 

"Ouch... uhh... "

 

Pie's mouth meet with kim and that moment seems freeze for a minute...

 

60 seconds past...

 

"Im sorry... " Pie said and she try to get up from kim. Kim also get up and pie backfacing kim. 

 

Pie touch and bite her lower lips.

Kim look at pie from behind and she cant hold her feeling. She touch pie's shoulder and turn pie to facing her. In no time...

 

Chhuuppppppppppp......

 

Pie's eyes widen and then it closed. Kim closed her eyes while kiss pie gently.

Pie reply the kiss and hold Kim's neck. 

 

Both of them , kissing each other from mouth.. kim move to kiss pie at her neck.. back ear.. untill she heard pie's .

 

Pie look at kim and she cup Kim's face.

 

"This is wrong..kim..but.."

 

Kim put her forehead to pie and she nodded.. 

 

"Lets finished our decoration..."

 

Pie nodded and she released kim from her hug. She look at kim that carefully put the decorations for Christmas and she sigh.

 

0900pm

Kim finished her meal and wash her plate by herself. Kim leave the house and make pie feel sad.

 

Pie's pov

"Did she mad at me? Hmm... I didnt mean to hurt her feeling.. I dont know what to say.. when she kiss me.. i feel happy.. but then.. I was afraid ... this is wrong.. hurmmm... what have i done .. I miss her laugh .. I miss her smile.. what happen to me... why did you make me feel like this, kim... huh...and now.. you leave me alone... esh..this is not you.. "

 

 

Kim get out from her car and call Mr. Mindara .

 

"Hello, sir.. I was infront of your house.. can we met?"

 

 

"Kim...? What are you doing here?"

 

Mr.mindara said after opened the door for kim .

 

Kim look at mr. Mindara and she feel nervous. 

 

Kim's pov

Come on,kim.. tell him.. tell now... be brave.. never give up without trying... come on...

 

 

"Err..sir... I have something to tell you..."

 

Mr mindara look at kim and he nodded.

 

"Come inside.."

 

Once kim get inside the house she saw mrs. Mindara at the sofa with decorations for Christmas.

 

"Ouuii.. kim.. welcome.. I thought you will come tomorrow.." mrs. Minders said and giggled.

 

Kim smile and she take her sit politely facing Mr. Mindara and his wife . 

 

"What is it, kim?"

 

Kim look at Mr. Mindara and she gulping.

 

"Sir.. im here to ask for your permission.. about... "

 

Kim is sweating and she look at mr. Mindara eyes . Kim gulping..

 

* * *

 

Mr. Mindara get up from his sit and he turn his body facing with kim.

 

He look at kim and he hug kim with tight.

 

"Im so happy to hear that, kim... im so happy.. sob..sob.."

 

Kim look at mrs. Mindara that already wipe her tears. 

 

"I give you my permision. I mean.. our permission ." Mr. Minders said with his smile. 

 

That smile make kim feel happy and she hug mr. Mindara and mrs. Mindara with tight.

 

"Thank you sir..thank you mdm..

"

 

Mr. Mindara giggled and he pat Kim's shoulder. 

 

"Dont call us sir and mdm... call us, dad and mom."

 

Kim smile and nodded.

"Thank you dad.. thank you mom."

 

 

 

At the house..

Kim make her way to upstairs and found that pie already lay down on the bed. She change her clothes and lay her body beside pie.

 

"Good night pie.." kim said as she thought pie already sleep. 

 

Pie smile hear Kim's voice and she closed her eyes. 

 

 

Mr. Mindara house..

 

"I hope this time... our princess will not leave us anymore..."

Mr. Mindara said and hug her wife.

 

"You made a good decision , honey. And , I like to hear your words just now."

 

"I trust Kim, honey.. she is a good in everything.. I trust her."