easy go on

Merry Christmas my girl

23/12...24/12

 Kim read the date and she make a circle on the 25/12.

 

"I cant wait for it. Hehehe..."

 

For 19 years she always celebrate Christmas alone. She were all alone. Eventhough she has her friend, Zee. But, zee also rarely spending her time for celebrate Christmas with kim. Kim's life is not miserable at all. Before her parents left her, they're a happy and wealthy family. Kim is alone after her parents involve in an accident. She been take care by her father's lawyer, Mr. Jack. Kim already called Mr.jack as her second dad. But, when Kim were 17 years old, Mr. Jack died cause by cancer. Kim have to move from Jittaleela's house because the bank asked her to leave. She doesn't have money to continue the payment. She study and working at the same time. There's no one that she can trust. And , now.. she smile.

 

 

After finished cleaning the house, pie weakly walk to upstairs. She go to Kim's bed and lay on her body.

 

"Aaaah.... heaven..Finally..I can sleep."

 

Pie fell asleep on Kim's bed. Meanwhile, kim just finished her bath . She get out from the bathroom and found out pie already sleep on her bed. Kim smile . Slowly she walking ahead to her bed and watch pie's face. 

 

Kim's pov

"Oh man.. she sleeping at my bed..but she is cute... look at her angelic face.. her eyes.. her little nose.. hehehe.. very cute.. 

 

I wonder why i feel happy when she's here with me. Hurmmm.. wait up.. did she sweating.. humm.. pity pie.. "

 

 

Kim walk to her shelf and prepare herself with her cloth. Kim look at pie and she smile. 

 

"Hey,.. hey.. pie.. get up."

Kim said like a dictator.

 

Pie was shocked hearing Kim's command and she get up . 

 

Pie look at kim that already folded her arms.

 

"Err.. im sorry.. I was asleep and. Hehe.. at your bed.. errr ."

 

"Its okay . Take your bath and get ready now."

 

"Why?"

 

"Just go and get ready yourself.. we will go to shopping mall.. to buy your bed.. and also preparations for Christmas. Okay?"

 

Pie heard about Christmas and she smile widely. Immediately she leave Kim alone and ahead to the bathroom.

 

Kim smile and she make her way to downstairs.

 

 

0330pm

Kim and pie walk together with trolley around the mall. 

 

"Kim.. what do you want for your Christmas?" Pie asked kim that so serious looking for stuff.

 

Kim look at pie and she smile. 

"I just want a person that can celebrate it with me. Thats all."

 

Pie nodded and she looks away. She caught a Cotton shop.

 

"Kim.. after this.. can we go there?" Pie said with her hand pointed the shop. 

Kim look at the direction and kim nodded.

 

After finished with their stuff for house decorations, kim take pie's hand and take her to the Cotton Shop. 

Pie was startled with Kim's actioN. At the same time, she blushing. Kim realize pie's reaction and she low her body and whispering to pie.

 

"I dont want to go looking for you if you missing. Here so crowded and I dont want to make an announcement that my daughter was lost."

Kim teased pie and that make pie pouting. Pie hits Kim's arm playfully .

 

"Am i too small?" Pie ask kim that already laughing without sound. 

 

Once they arrived at the Cotton shop, pie dragged kim and asked kim which jacket that suitable for her parents. Kim smile and chose the brown colour . Pie grin and ask the sales girl to pick the jacket for couple.

 

Kim's pov

I wonder.. she still want to give her parents a gift for Christmas. Pie.. I will help you.. dont worry..

 

 

Pie done with the payment and she run a little to Kim. Kim smile at pie and she take the bag from pie .

 

"Let me bring this for you.. and you ...hold me tight."

 

Kim said and that make pie feel safe when she with kim. She can saw many girls looking at them with jealousy . Pie feel proud because she also heard that she is lucky to have kim. What? Eshh.. naughty pie.... 

 

Pie look at kim and grinn.

 

"Kim.. what will you gift me for Christmas.?"

 

Kim startled and she look at pie. 

 

"Well.. err.. lets go buy your bed."

 

Pie pouting as she thought kim didnt answered her question.

 

"Kim.. its so expensive.. I dont have that much..."

 

Kim look at pie and she rub her backhead. 

 

"Okay.. lets go."

 

Kim dragged pie and go to parking site.

 

 

 

Inside the car...

 

"Kim.. I dont want to sleep at sofa.. hmmm" pie pouting again and play with her fingers.

 

Kim look at pie and she sigh.

 

"If you said so.. you can share the bed with me."

 

Kim said and start the engine.

 

 

Pie stop her finger and look at kim.

 

"Sssllleepp wiitthh yyoouu?" Pie asked .

 

"Yup..." kim said while focused with the road .

 

Pie smile grinning but then she tap her own forehead .

 

 

"But, kim.. im a girl.. and you 're a guy . I mean ..you know . What i mean. "

 

Kim look at pie and stop her car. 

 

Kim get near with pie and she slowly speak.

 

"I am not a guy. . I am a girl.. same like you . .."

 

Pie widen her eyes and she feel...

Dup ..dap.. dup ..dap.. dup.. dapdupdapdupdapdupdapdupdap.................