23/12

Merry Christmas my girl

" well...its very a long night for me. Just now,infront of me, Mr. Mindara with his wife, so mad and bring along that petite girl with them.

Well...family matter .. I just feel pity with that girl.. Well, she tought this is still her house. Hmm.. its okay, she has her parents with her..meanwhile me.. As always.. alone.. lets sleep."

 

***

 

Ringgggg...ringgg.....ringggg...

 

Kim wake up lazily and ahead to the toilet. She take her 15 minutes in the morning to fresh herself and she ahead to the main door. Grab her sprot shoes and ready to jogging.

 

 

She left the house and jog. 

Kim was about to leave the yard when she turn her body and she caught a girl sitting infront of her car with a luggage. Kim run towards the girl .

 

"Hey, you.. what are you doing here ? "

 

Pie look at kim with her swollen eyes and she look down to the ground. She pout and sigh over and over again. 

Kim waiting her question being answered but... krriikkkk...krrriiikkk... no answer .

 

Kim hold the girl hand and she dragged that girl to her house. That girl follow kim helplessly.

 

After they entered the house, kim return to take the luggage and place it beside the chair. Kim make her way to the kitchen and make two cup of coffee for both of them. Once done, kim hand in the coffee to pie that already take her sit on the rotten chair.

 

"Thanks." Pie finally utters a word.

 

Kim look at pie and she take a sip of her coffee. 

"You welcome.. so.. can i ask you?"

 

"Hmmm" pie answered and look at kim.

 

"I thought you already leave my house and follow your parents last night?"

 

Pie look at kim and then she turn her gaze to her coffee.

 

"I didn't follow them.. Hmm.. in sorry for my behavior last night.. I dont know that my father already sold this house and you are the new owner...im sorry."

Pie said with her sad voice.

 

Kim look at pie and nodded. 

"Its okay.. so.. whAt do you do infront of my house?"

 

Pie once again clueless. She look around and she start to tears.

 

Kim on the other hand feel guilty and she put down her coffee on the rotten table and she gulp.

 

"Im sorry forward asking.. err.. " kim didn't finish her words when pie cut her.

 

"My parents... they mad at me... they said that i shouldn't come back here again after what have i done. I was clueless after that. They asked me to leave . I dont have a place to go and thats the reason im here... sob.. sob.n sob.."

 

Kim sigh and nodded. "Okay.. ms. Pie.. ms. Pie right?"

 

Pie nodded and wipe her tears.

 

"Okay.. im sorry about your parents.. hmm.. what can I help you?"

 

Pie look at Kim's eyes and smile.

 

"Are you want to help me?"

Pie ask.

 

Kim look at pie and then she rub her chest. 

"As long as i can.." kim said and smile.

 

"Okay.. I would like to have my house back."

 

"What?? No.. tHat's will not gonna be happen."

 

"Why not? You're rich.. photographer I guess.. you can buy a new house... this is my house.. I want this house.. theres too much memory left in this house.. please.."

 

"so you think im photographer and i was rich? Oooo.. you're wrong pie... I buy this house with my own money .. i dont have left...okey.. "

 

Kim take her coffee and drink. At the same time, pie look at kim and she make her puppy face.

 

"Please kim.. at least let me stay here.. i can rent a room with you... "

 

Kim was about to sip her coffee and she coughed. 

 

"What? Rent a room?"

 

"Yeah ..rent a room."

 

Kim gulp and she looks around the house. She think for a while.

 

"Okay.. you can rent a room.. but for your information.. theres no room left.. so.. how?"

 

Pie closed her eyes. She just remember that her house doesnt have other room. she grinning and when she opened her eyes. Kim is nowhere to be seen. Pie looks around and she heard sound from upstairs.

Pie run to upstairs and found kim is busying prepare a space . Once kim done, kim look at pie.

 

"Okay.. this area is for you. This is mine. okey.. and .. please becareful, this rack will be our separator.. okay?"

 

Pie looks around and sigh. 

"Well.. okay.. but where is my bed?"

 

Kim look at pie and smile.

 

"Well.. that one you have to buy by yourself.. remember.. this is my house.. and ... one thing.. every months you dont have to pay.. just in one condition.. you must cooking, clean this house and the outside area also. THat's all i need from you. Deal?"

 

Pie smile and nodded. 

 

"Thats simple . Okay. Deal."

 

 

 

Kim's pov

Pie... I met her once again.. well.. I was about to jogging . But then.. i saw her infront of my house with her luggage. Well.. then i bring her inside.. she told me that her parents didnt forgive her.. why? I forgot to ask that.. maybe later.. but then she asked me to sell.this house to her.. hell no man... I like this house.. then she asked about renting a room.. well.. thats sound good for me.. then i decide to divide upstairs space into two.. well of course my space.more big than her.. ahaha.. I found that she is cute when she agreed with my idea... hurmm.. she is cute.. I admit that.. ahahaha....kim.. kim.. seems like you have someone that will celebrate these coming Christmas with you.. hehehe.. 

 

 

Pie's pov

I dont know.. I just really want to have my house back.. since my parents didnt forgive me.. hurmm. Im sad.. but what can i do.. its my fault though.. and.. here.. I want to tell everyone that the new owner of my house is not arrogant like i thought last night. Ahahhaha..well.. he is kind .. yes.. and also.. so charming.. wait.. what happened with me.. yes.. I admit that i like him since the first sight i saw him last night.. and know what.. I dont have to pay the rent! I just have to cook and take care of this house.. ahhahahah.. well.. its simple.. wait. Did he told me to cook? Heeeeeeeeeeeee.... I hope he will not die after eating my cooking. Ahahahahahahhahahhahahahahah

 

 

 

Afternoon 23rd December

 

"Pie.. have you done yet.. im hungry"

 

Kim shouted from upstairs. She walk to downstairs slowly while tip toeing her finger.

 

"Almost done !"

Pie answered and she hurriedly clean the table. She put their lunch on the table and serve it for kim.

 

Kim already take her sit and smell the meal.

 

"Hurmmmm... smell good."

Kim said and she take her plate. 

Pie gulp look at kim that seems so excited .

 

Pie ready to close her eyes when Kim is about two taste the meal.

 

One, two, three.....

 

Kim stand up from her sit and she smile to pie that still close her eyes.

 

"Well, done.. pie.. you make me..

 

 

Blluuaaarrrrrrtkkkkkkkkkk....

 

Kim throw up all the meal in the sink. Pie grinning and she turn her body and help kim. She rub Kim's back and she giggling.

 

"Im sorry kim.. hehehe... I'd try my best.. hehehehe... "

 

Kim turned her head after clean . She shake her head.

 

"Okay.. I will teach you how to cook.. come.."

 

 

Half an hour later..

 

"Wow..kim ..its easier than i thought..."

 

Kim smile proudly after placing the meal on the table.

 

"Taste it.."

 

Pie taste the lasagnia and she widen her eyes. She clap her hand and hug kim . She kiss kim on her cheek.

 

Kim shocked but she just smile and acting like she is okay.

 

Pie jump like a kid. She was so happy . Finally, she successfully cook a delicious meal. 

 

"You should cook this one for Christmas , kim.. " pie said while munching her food.

 

Kim look at pie and she nodded.

 

"Well..kim.. what is your wish for Christmas?"

 

Kim look at pie. She shake her head .

 

"Nothing."

 

Kim said and continue her lunch.

 

"Well.. my wish .. I really hope that I can celebrate it with my parents.. I really hope they forgive me.. hurmm.. "

 

Kim stop munching and look at pie. 

 

Kim's pov

Just now, she is happy. And right now, she is sad. Hmmm...

 

 

"Where have you been for 3 years pie? And, why did you parents mad at you?"

 

Pie stop munching and look at kim. She sigh and she put down her spoon.

 

 

"Three years ago..my parents asked me to married with mike .. and well.. I dont want.. and.. a day before my wedding.. I ran and leave this house. I go to Australia and stay with my friend, Puey. And .. now.. I come here.. I dont know how to explain to them.. Highbu"

 

Pie tell her story to Kim. Kim nodded and she smile.

 

"You have other person that you love?"

Kim asked.

 

"Nope. Im still single. Why? Did you like me, already? Heheehehe " pie said and continue her meal.

 

Kim smirked and get up from her sit . Put down her plate in the sink and smile.

 

"Wash it for me. Thank you."

Kim leave the kitchen and ahead to upstairs .

 

Once kim left, pie pouting and she sigh. 

 

"Well. . Seems like he doesnt like my joke. "

Pie said and start to clean the table.