start liking

Merry Christmas my girl

They arrived at the house 20 minutes later.

 

0900pm

 

Kim go to upstairs and take her bath. Meanwhile , pie take her sit facing the white wall. 

 

Pie's pov

Oh .. so she is a girl.. I mean..no.. not a girl.. a tom.. haa..oh my heart.. why did i afraid with her after i know that she is a girl.. I mean.. weird ... aahh.. pie.. dont judge the book by its cover.. ha..by the way.. I need to make sure that she will not taking advantage on me... huhuhu... wait.. i shouldn't say that.. I must be thankfull.. because she is a girl.. so, I will be save.. but.. err... I like her.. didnt I? Yes, pie.. for the first sight.. done. She is a girl.. dont be silly pie.. yeeeeeeeee

 

 

 

"Hey pie... "

 

Pie shocked and she turned her body facing kim that already wear a black singlet and a boxer.

 

"I'd already done.. your turn.. you must take your bath.. and then go to sleep.. I will sleep on the sofa tonight.. dont worry.. I will not harm you.."

 

Kim said and walk downstairs to the kitchen. Pie nodded and make her fast move to upstairs .

 

Kim's pov

So, since last night, she thought that I am a man.. then, after i told her that I am a girl..she being silence all the way we go.back home.. hmmm.. I know the reasons.. she afraid of tom.. like me.. excuse me , ms.pie.. I'm not like others tom that always playing with girls.. I am kim... i am single kim.. hmmm.. never mind.. I decide to sleep on the sofa tonight.. i dont want she afraid tonight... hmmm.. where is my beer.. haa.. 

 

Cllaaakkkk...

 

Kim open the can beer and drink it. She take 4 cans of beer and bring it upstairs. She turn on the television and take her pillow to the sofa. She watch the video that she buy a week ago. She enjoy the beer alone.

 

Meanwhile, pie already finished her bath. She walk slowly with her towel cover her hair. She wear her pink pajama and she lay her self at Kim's bed. She heard Kim laughing. Pie slowly get up from the bed and ahead to the sofa. She look at the story and she look at the table.

 

"Kim.. can i join you?"

Pie ask and that make kim smile.

 

"Sure.." kim said and give a space for pie to sit. 

 

Pie sit beside Kim and watching the movie. 

Kim look at pie and she opened a can of beer and passed it to pie.

Pie smile and take the beer.

 

"Thank you... "

 

"You welcome.."

 

 

Both of them finished the beer and also the movie around 1200am. Pie stand up from her sit with a little dizzy.

 

"Kim.. I go to sleep first.. good night.."

 

Kim nodded and lay down her body at the sofa. 

 

0305am

 

Pie awake from her sleep and she go to the toilet.

 

Once she done with her business, she make her way to the sofa. 

 

She help kim to switch off the television and dvd player. When she turn her body, she saw kim sleeping with her leg is up and her head down.

 

"Errghh.. seems so hurt to sleep like that... hmmm...why did you so tall.. esh.."

 

Pie walk to kim and she get her up.

 

 

"Kim.. kim.. wake up..."

 

"Hhmmmmmmmm...."

 

"Kim.. wake up kim.. dont sleep here.. "

 

"Hmmmmmmmmmm...." kim said and stretch her body. 

 

Pie hold Kim's shoulder and she shake it.

 

"Kim... wake up.. let sleep at your bed."

 

Kim slowly open her eyes and she look at pie with her sleepy eyes.

 

"Pie. .you're not sleep yet?"

 

Pie smile and she cup Kim's face.

 

"Dont sleep here.. lets share the bed.. i dont want you to sleep like a panda like just now."

 

Kim giggled and slowly she get up and pie take the pillow and both of them go to the bed.

 

Pie lay her body near with the lamp, meanwhile kim is beside pie.

 

Kim still sleepy and in no meantime, she fell asleep.

 

While pie , suddenly she feel fresh. She try to sleep but she cant. Then, she turn her body and facing kim. At the same time, kim also facing pie. But, kim is sleeping. Pie a little bit shocked but then she look at Kim's face and she smile.

 

Pie's pov

Kim... I thought she is he... ahaha.. well.. she so handsome.. with her thick eyebrows.. charming smile... wait.. did she smile while sleeping..? Ahahaha... so cute... hmmm... I dont know... why did i feel happy like this.. eventhough im still sad because of my parents.. but ..I didnt feel sad when im with kim... 

 

 

Pie slowly touch Kim's cheek and she draw a line on her cheek. 

 

"Pikachuuuuuuuu.." pie talking in whisper...

 

Then she draw a cirlce on Kim's nose.

 

"Togapi..." pie said.. and then when kim move her nose , pie giggling.

 

 

"You're so cute.. kim.. heheheh...goodnight.."