The Little Park

The Little Park

 

They got outside the café. It was exactly 10:00; Changmin’s break time from work. Jessica was expecting a message from her boyfriend and eventually it came.

Changmin: Where are you? Do you wanna go get something? ^_^

“Who is it Sooyeon?” Jaejoong asked.

“It’s Changmin; I need to go now I had a fun time though. Thanks. ” Jessica said, giving JaeJoong one last wave before she turned around.

“No problem.” Jaejoong replied.

Jessica walked away and replied her boyfriend.

Sooyeon: Sure oppa, where should we meet up?:)

Changmin: I’ll be picking you up Jess, so don’t worry.

Sooyeon: OK, I’ll be waiting for you in the Little Park ^^

Changmin: See you there.

Jessica walked straight to the little park and waited. Not long later a pitch black Camry came. The car window slid down and there sitting, was Changmin.

“Sica-yah!” He called out.

Jessica turned to the Camry and saw Changmin. She walked towards the car and sat beside him in the front seat.

“Oppa, where are we going?” Jessica questioned.

“I wanna take you to the new restaurant in COEX Mall. They say it’s real good.” Changmin replied.

“The Japanese restaurant?” Jessica asked.

Changmin nodded then started the car engine. COEX Mall wasn’t too far from where the two were right now so it only took about ten or fifteen minutes. They reached the mall and got into the closest elevator. Changmin reached out to press the number ‘2’. ‘DING’ they finally arrived in the 2nd floor which is where the restaurant was.

“So Sica-ssi, what are you having?” Changmin asked.

“I think I’m gonna get this.” She pointed to a picture of a rice ball with a caption: 塩鮭 おにぎり- salted salmon onigiri.

“That’s it?” Changmin made sure.

“Yup” Jessica smiled. “I ate already but I wasn’t too full though.” Continued Jessica.

“Oh, with that friend of yours?” His way of talking started to change.

Jessica nodded.

“I see.” Changmin started. “By the way why is your display name ‘Sooyeon’?” He continued observing his blackberry screen then looked back at Jessica.

“It’s my unofficial Korean name, since I have an American one.”She answered.

“Sooyeon?” He thought to himself. “cute.”

“You think so? Jae-, I mean my friend Youngwoong picked it out for me” Jessica replied. She was too smart to reveal that JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong was her close friend.

“So that’s his name.” Changmin murmured. “Youngwoong.”

 

 

Not long later the waiter came with their order in his hands.

“Here you go, ma’am” he said. “Sir.” The waiter continued as he turned his head to the male sitting across Jessica.

 

 

 

 

A/N: As you can see, I changed the background and it belongs to littlemisspaintbrush @ tumblr