The Little Park

The Little Park

 

She walked to him and asked him. “Excuse me, but have I seen you somewhere?”

The young man said, “I’m sorry, but no.” As he continued to feed that dove. With a curious feeling Jessica left him and continued walking for a few minutes until, a poster caught her eye.

The poster said “JYJ Live Concert”  but those words weren’t the ones that caught her eye it was the picture that did. There were three persons in the poster and the young man she saw earlier was one of them. She grabbed the poster and ran towards the little park to see the young man, but all she could see in the bench was his iPhone laying there. She grabbed the phone and tried to unlock it to make sure it was that young man’s phone but, she needed a the password. Jessica tried every combination she thaught of but none worked. She was hoping to see him again ‘cause she was sure that the young man would want his phone back so, Jessica went searching for him around town.

A few hours later her legs started to feel tired. She decided to look for him the next day, until a phone rang in her pocket. It wasn’t hers; It was the young man’s,

 Jessica picked it up and a soft voice said;“Hello,You’re the one that found my phone right? Can you please return it to me?”

 “Uhmm... Sure.” she replied.

“That’s great, I’ll meet you at the little park, you know where you found my phone.”

“Ok.”

And the phonecall was ended by the young man.

Jessica walked back to the little park, which took a few hours. She arrived at the park a little earlier than the young man so, she waited. Not a long while later the young man arrived.

 Jessica called out to him;“Ajusshi!” As the young man saw her he walked towards her and said;

“Ya! Why did you callme ‘Ajusshi’?I’m only 25.”

“Ahh, sorry.” She said with an embarrased look.

She passed the phone to him and and he said;

“Thanks, Have I seen you somewhere?”

“Uhmm..,Yes I was the one who asked you if we’ve seen each other before. Remember me?” Jessica said.

“Ah, yes I remember you. I’d like to show my thankfullness by bringing you with me to chat over a cup of tea in a café nearby,intrested?”he asked.

“Uhmmm…sure.” she replied.

“That’s great!” the young man continued.

They walked together to that café, the place wasn’t too far from the little park so it only took a few minutes until they reached the place. They went inside the café together and sat around an area in the corner.

A young waiter came towards their table and served them two strawberry shortcakes, a teapot filled with warm chamomile tea and and two cups.

With a smile Jessica said “Yum...Something smells great!”

“Well, that sounds good, I hope you enjoy this.” He said; chuckling.

Jessica just smiled back at him and started to eat. Suddenly she stopped eating and lookedat the young man again, she appears to have remembered about the poster she found earlier.

So she asked;“Right, about my question earlier...Are you sure I don’t know you?”

“Uhm...  No, we certainly don’t know each other.” He relpied with a shock.

“But your face looks really fimiliar, are you a celebrityor something?” Jessica said with a curious smile.

The young man froze.

“You’re acelebrity;aren’t you? Don’t worry I won’t expose this to anyone I promise. I’m not that type ofa person”. She said with a smile and held out her pinkie to make a little ‘pinkie swear’.

“Uhh… O–ok… I’m JYJ’s  Kim Jaejoong. But please don’t tell anyone about this” he said hopefully.

“Why would I?I didn’t even know you were a celebrityuntil I found a JYJ poster near the little park. Now let me introduce myself to you;ok?” Jessica smiled.

“Sure.” Jaejoong replied.