The Little Park

The Little Park

 

Jessica introduced herself to him and he told her a few things about him. They both had a wonderful time together. Suddenly, a man; Jessica then realized was her boyfriend; yanked her arm and glared at her.

“Yah!What are you doing with her?!” Shouted Jessica’s boyfriend.

 “Changmin oppa, what are you doing here?” Jessica said while shivering.

“What am I doing here? What am I doing here!? What are you doing here?!” Changmin exclaimed.

“He’s just a friend, please just calm down oppa.” Jessica replied while trying to calm him down.

“Why should I calm down?! I’m not gonna let that guy go just like that!” Changmin said.

“Oppa, I told you he’s just a friend and I won’t let you hurt him ‘cause he didn’t do anything wrong! Just calm down.”  Jessica shouted.

“Who is he, Sica-yah?” Jaejoong whispered.

“I’m sorry I can’t explain it now, can we just meet up together tomorrow in the little park? I promise I’ll tell you everything, ok?” Jessica replied.

“Come with me now!” Changmin said as he began to raise his voice and walked toward Jessica.

“Fine oppa, I’ll go with you just don’t hurt him!” she said.

“Whatever!Let’s go.” Changmin said while pulling Jessica’s hand.

“See you tomorrow.” Jaejoong told her.

Jessica just smiled at him and left with Changmin pulling her hand.Both Changmin and Jessica got out,andJaejoong found Jessica’s phone laying in the floor so he decided to pick it up. Without thinking he looked through Jessica phone. As he was scrolling her BlackBerry’s trackpad an idea popped out his mind. Jaejoong added his phone number in and gave it a name ‘The Little Park’.

Not a long while later the waiter that came with the shortcake said

“Excuse me…But we’re about to close so here is your bill.”

Jaejoong looked at him and said;“Oh, yes of course. I’m sorry I was just daydreaming.”

He took out his wallet and left a won bill without realizing which it was. Jaejoong finally got outside, he pulled out his phone out of his pocket and called for his driver. Not a while later his driver came to pick him up. As Jaejoong was in his car, Jessica was in a car as well; Changmin’s car. Changmin had driven to Jessica’s home and brought her in the house.

He glared at her for a moment then asked her;

“Who is he?How did you meet him?Why were you with him?”

“How many times do I have to tell you oppa, he’s just a friend. He left his phone in the park and I found it, so he wanted to show his thankfullnes by bringing me to that café.” Jessica repliedhim.

He couldn’t say a word.

“He also wanted to meet up at the café so that I can return his phone.” Jessica continued.

Changmin looked at her for a while then walked towards her, Jessica froze with fear. He stopped when he stood infront of her, he looked at her for a couple of seconds then hugged her tightly.

“I’m sorry, I was just worried about our relationship, Sica-yah...Forgive me will you?” He said hopefully.

Jessica smiled and said;“Of course I forgive you, but you also need to say sorry to my friend.”

“Ok, but when? “ Changmin said as he let her go.

“Tomorrow I’m meeting him at the little park, you can come to say sorry and then leave for work.” Jessica replied.

“...Ok, It’s getting late now you should go to bed. I also need to get home.” Changmin replied.

Jessica just smiled and followed him untill he reached outside her door. Changmin waved at her and left, Jessica then got up to her room and got ready for bed.