Confessions

Long Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Krys, u know I can’t just simply take leave right? Where is the guy you bring last night, can’t you go out with him?” say amber while holding Krystal waist and look into her eyes while she try to keep herself cool by her jealousness.

“He leaves this morning due to another flight, come on am ~” Krystal pouted and move her eyeballs from left to right and repeat it. “You are so naughty do you know that huh?” say amber while touching her forehead to Krystal’s. And take out her phone made call to Seulgi, her colleagues.

Amber POV

“I will just try ok princess, stop pouting will you?” Krystal pout and lean closer to phone while I already dail my phone; she is so nervous trying to hear what my colleagues say. “Hello, Seulgi; yeah, good morning to you. Em… can I take leave today, can you manage the work alone today? While I waiting for Seulgi answer Krystal trip a little because she tip toe to hear my phone, I quickly grab her waist to prevent her fall down she was also in a shock. My face blush as the moment I know our face were few inches away, “hey, answer her. Am” Krystal shake my hand for wake up me from my shock. “Oh ya, what do you say? Really? My god Seulgi, thank you very much! I will return work tomorrow; bye. Take care.” I don’t even get to hang up the phone when Krystal hug me and jump in joy; shouting like a little who get her sweet. Then she just shout in joy and turn around in one spot and kiss my cheek.

Now I get my leave, she say that she want to spent her day with me and watch movie and eat some my cuisine as she miss my cooking. “Hey, Krys I need drop by market to buy some grocery since I got time today; do you want to follow?” “Yes!! I want. I need to get some mango!!” Krystal say while show me her biggest smile ever. Yes! This is the smile that steal my heart and hurt my too. How I wish every day in life will be like this.

No one POV

They are now arrive at the market near their house, Krystal walk in front while amber walk behind to see her more even though it just a back side of Krystal. Amber smile to see that Krystal is very happy to go to the market and turn around to call amber and ask her to buy mango ice-cream for her; amber shake her head and laugh to her princess who act like a little child. They settle by buying each ice-cream for themselves and enjoy their snack time until Krystal see that amber got some ice-cream at the corner of and her wipe amber with her finger. Krystal heard that there are few girl sit at the table beside them keep staring at amber and smile so shyly that made Krystal get jealous and move close to amber and hold her hand and lean her head to amber shoulder.

Krystal POV

Amber eat so clumsily that there are some ice-cream at the corner of yet she still give me a big smile to show that she like her ice-cream so much; I use my hand to wipe and she froze there. She say the ice-cream froze her, so funny. But then, I noticed that there are some girl who keep stare at amber and smile in her own imaginary world which is very annoying to me; I know just how to tease them by sitting close to amber and hold her hand and lean my head to her shoulder and look over the those girl and merong to them. “Princess, what are you doing?” amber said while her ice-cream. “There are some girl beside us who stare at you like there are going to in no time and I am going to save your ” “Well, this is cannot avoid as I am the most handsome girl in the world” said amber with proud voice and nod her head non-stop. “Yes, But you are my date for the day; you are mine today and you may flirt with other girl on other day. Today you are mine most handsome and shameless girl in the world” I say it while looking up at amber face. I can’t denied that amber is really charming that you can’t even find any negative thing in her.

We finish our ice-cream and head to the grocery part of the market hand in hand as I hold her hand since the girl incident. She is ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter