Coming Home

Long Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A handsome girl looking at her watch non-stop waiting of her long crush who finally coming home tonight for the past 3 weeks due to her work as a stewardess. Plus it’s a rainy night with loud thunder everyway which scared the most by her crush.

Amber P.O.V

“Ah!! Why she not yet home?” I nervously look at the doorway, and walk back and forth waiting for her. I remember that she is very scared of thunder and no call from her since she arrive here.  I sit down at the settee to wait for her while I’m having flashback when I first meet her.

Flashback

“Hi sir, maybe I get you something?” say by a beautiful angel which totally attract my attention. I swear I froze for almost few second before I gain back my sense. “Em…just give me some plain water please?” I say it while scratching the back of my neck due to shyness. “Certainly Sir! Wish u enjoy our trip” she smile sweetly to me and make her way to the passenger ahead of me. I just smile foolishly at my own place and enjoy my drink given by her but my attention stop by a man who straighten his hand trying to hold the beautiful stewardess bottom.

Without wasting any second I sit up n grab the hand of the man and struggle it hard as I can to make him yell for help. “Get go of me you idiot, I swear to god I am going to kill you” said by the man. “Well you can’t, you are going to jail jerk!” I say it with the eyes that can kill anyone with one glare.

“Is there anything wrong sir?” say by the beautiful stewardess with a blank face. “Yes! This guy here is trying to touch your miss!” I answer her and pull her out of that place and embraced her to my side. “My god! ert!!!!” she shout and hold my hand.

Present

My flashback were interrupt by the sound of key open in my door apartment. Within a second I jump up from the settee and ready to welcome Krystal but everything is ruin because I see her hugging some guy while she seem to be half drunk and laughing non-stop while that guy is totally a jerk who take advantage of Krystal by roaming his hand around her body.

I rush to the doorway to hold Krystal from him and wanted him to leave my apartment as soon as possible. But Krystal stop me and hold his hand, “Amber! Meet Minhyuk! He my new colleagues, he is very sweet” said Krystal who still hugging him.

“Hey, how are you? I am Kang Minhyuk, Krystal new colleagues. I am sorry for the trouble, we are having birthday party for our another colleagues. Krystal get drunk while they play games, I see you are the one who Krystal always mention in front of us. Please take care of Krystal, I am going now.”

I tried to hold Krystal to let him go, but Krystal ask him to stay; She say that she is scared of thunder, and doing aegyo to that guy named Minhyuk. He look me in the eyes as if he ask for my approve to enter my house, I can’t say no as Krystal say she need someone with her even thought I wish I am the one who she need.

I nod my head and guide him to Krystal room, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter