Jonghyun

Long Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

Krystal is shocked to amber sudden confession however she is too sleepy to give her any response and drift to sleeping lane once again. Amber wake up from her nap with Krystal laying down on her chest and she hug her waist as well as Krystal; Amber move her head for a bit to get a proper view of Krystal and sigh out. She take a good look at her face and sigh out and stare the ceiling for a deep thought.

Her thought were interrupt by the door bell, She tap Krystal arm few times to made her move her body for amber to remove herself from the couch; Krystal rub her nose and curled herself on the couch.

Amber’s POV

I wonder who’s on the door as I rarely invite people over to my house, I rush to door to avoid the bell noise wake up Krys; I was completely shock by what I see on my door. “Baby dino !! Are u excited to see me?” My second brother, Jonghyun greet me and hug me as if I am still small baby dino and rustled my hair. “My baby dino, my god I miss you so much; no one play basketball with since me since you left” He hug my neck with his right arm and kiss my temple. “Jjong, I am not small baby again ok? Yuck, u kiss me” I push him away and wipe the place that he kissed before. “Don’t you love me anymore? Hae is busy with his work and you are who always play with me last time at LA.” He bend his body and pout his face in front my face.

“Okok, I miss you too Jjong!” I said it and pinched his cheek. “Come on in, Jjong. Are you having holiday here?” I take his luggage and put it on my living room. “Actually, I was thinking of settle down here since you are here we can take care of each other” I look straight to Jonghyun eyes to make sure he is not lying to me with questioned eyebrows. I was shocked by him and try to digest what he tell me and ask him to have a sit while I go to wake Krystal up as it not nice for a girl to sleep outside as a man is in the house.

I try wake u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter