Melt

Long Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

Amber is not being herself the whole time and I found her see me and Jjong with empty eyes then stare at her food without eating them. I really curious to what amber thinking, she excuse herself to the toilet; I really need to know about what bothering amber so I also excuse myself to toilet.

I found amber washing her face infront of the mirror and stare at the mirror and sigh; I walk behind her and ask her what happen. She seem to be shock with me behind her and she turn around to be face to face with me and see me in empty sad eyes and shake her head with a small smile in her face, she want to walk away from me but I block her and took her face in my hand and I ask her what’ wrong. We stay at this pose for a while with her stare in my eyes and I feel my face getting more and more hot then she hold both of my hand on her face and pressing it and tell me that she is thinking of her work and I been thinking too much. She excuse herself as her say she don’t want Jjong to feel boring; I see her remove my hand go out without turn around and see me made me feel sad in my heart. I scowl my forehead to what I feel inside my heart towards amber and wash my hand while I look to the window to believe of what amber say.

I go out and went to our table to see that Jjong and Amber talking to each other while amber only nod her head and smile a little bit but when I went near them they two just stop talking and amber doesn’t look at me at all. I am getting curious and angry at the same time. I don’t like amber not being herself and she is not the same amber that I know, she is not being honest to me when she say she is just thinking about her work but I know her more than everyone; I look over her with worry eyes and hold her hand tightly under the table. She look at me with wide eyes and look away with holding back my hand. I really feel hurt at this point that I really wanted to cry out loud and wants her to hold me at her arm and hug me as hard as possible. I hold back my feeling and hold her hand tighter without looking at her as I get angry to her.

Amber POV

I really shock to what krys do to me at the toilet, the moment she hold my face with her hands and we look each other in the eyes almost make me cry out and the edge to kiss her really killing me when I know I can’t to do. I push her hand away and went out as fast as I can without looking at her to control myself not doing something that I regret; when I return to the table, Jjong pull his chair and sit near me and whisper something in my ear. “Baby dino, I think I am in love with your friend here, does she have boyfriend and any crush?” my eyes wide open looking at his face and nod my head few times and curve my eyebrows and blink my eye few time and tell him that she got boyfriend. I can see that Jjong is disappointed but he say it won’t change his mind to impressed her.

His words is making me more and more depressed and scare. Krystal come out the toilet and sat down at the table while Jjong quickly sit back his place and smile at me while I just stare back at my plate and use the fork to poke t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter