Back 2U – 2PM

4 drabbles in a row (YunJae, OnKey, WooGyu, HanChul)

HanChul, 191 words, invisible fluff, PG

 

“Nice dream~”
“Have a nice night, remember you have me!” You kiss my cheek and shoo me to go to work quickly. Being a bartender wasn’t my choice, but we need money to live, right?
Actually this is a job with so much fun, y creature here and there, move my body with the music’s flow. This is hard to distinguish between love and lust here. Everything is mixed up with sinful demeanor. There are times when I’d flirt with random girls (no one here knows that I have a BOYFRIEND instead of GIRLFRIEND) and I never meant to cheat, I’m just having fun.
When the work hours end, I’d go back to home, knowing that you’ll be waiting for me.
I unlock and open my front door with smile on my face.
“Heechul, I’m home.”
“Good morning.” Your voice echoes from kitchen.
You are busy frying something, I sneak my hand around your waist and kiss your cheek.
“Yah, go take a bath first, you smell like alcohol factory.”
I laugh at your wittiness (or meanness), but that’s what I love about you, I love you because you are you.

Because you were always behind me
You always trusted me…
I became foolish
But now, i see you… back2u, back2u, back2u, b-b-b-back2u