내꺼하자 (Be Mine) – Infinite

4 drabbles in a row (YunJae, OnKey, WooGyu, HanChul)

Possibility!WooGyu, Broken!HoWoo, Slight!HoJong, 214 words, happy-ending-angst (?), G

 

Today I come to Sunggyu with eyes flooded with tears. I don’t need to tell him the story, because Sunggyu knew everything, from the start of our relationship to the very end. How Hoya used to say that he loves me, would do anything for me and I’d be his only one. Turned out 4 months later, he said that he was bored with our relationship (or me), said that I always acted all innocent and naive, something he never expected in our relationship. End up with him bringing Sungjong to flirt in front of my eyes.
I cry my heart out on Sunggyu’s lap, he keeps quiet, listening to all I say, how I hate Hoya and curse him to no end.
Then suddenly “Forget him…”
Still sobbing, I say “I’m trying Gyu.”
“Be mine!” Eh, do I hear right?
“Pardon me?” I sit immediately and stare at him with invisible-question mark written across my forehead.
“What? You hear right. You know we are friend and I’ve been in love with you since forever.”
He says half-jokingly, no, is he serious?
“I thought that was just brotherly love, we’re…”
“But now you know. How about it?”
His eyes disappear as he smiles, that contagious smile of him which makes me smile in return.

Being hurt is tiring, yeah, every time I see you like that
Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay?
I’ll protect you till the end