Relief?

Too Late

Later that evening, the SM artists and staff were going to a dinner party to celebrate SNSD's 5th year.

Tiffany knocked on  Seohyun's bedroom door, "Hey! Hyun~ We're going to the party. Come on! Wear something pretty." But when she saw Seohyun's red face, her face turned worried. "Maknae?"

Jessica happened to pass by and gasped at the state Seohyun was in. "Um... Do you want to rest for today?" she patted her head and dragged Tiffany out.

Although they were upset that they were missing a member for their special 5th anniversary, SNSD unnies went out without Seohyun.

All 13 Super Junior members were already at the restraunt and were suprised to see them missing a member.

"Sorry. Um.. I just remembered i had a schedule right now..." Kyuhyun stood up when he saw that Seohyun was missing.

s stared weirdly but let him go.

                 ***

Her cries could be heard throughout the whole dorm. Tears fell continuously. She looked at the crumpled photo of her and Yong smiling.

Then, the doorbell rang. Without even checking to see who it was, she opened the front door and ran back into her room.

Kyuhyun stood at the entrance dumbfounded. He slowly walked into her room. She looked up, hearing footsteps, and gasped "WHat are you doing here?"

He tilted his head, "Uh... You let me in."

After a few seconds, Seohyun unknowingly ran and buried her face into Kyuhyun's chest. Slightly taken aback, he awkwardly patted her head.

"What happened?" he looked down affectionately but it turned into a smirk when he noticed the tear-stained, crumpled photo on the floor. You finally got told huh?

Hearing Seohyun's muffled sobs, he hugged her tighter, "Well, there's always another chance; with me that is..."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 
Dun Dun Dun... Yay! My first completed story!