0 Chapter Two 0

The Girl Who Cried Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Girl Who Cried Wolf

0 Chapter Two 0

Crack.

A deep hole was punched straight through the wall of the empty warehouse, the bricked layer smashing under Kai’s forceful punch. He didn’t care as his hand began to bleed profoundly as he continued to vent out his anger and feelings of helplessness onto the bricked wall.

“Kai, stop it!” D.O yelled, pulling him away from the wall, pinning his hands behind him to stop him from hurting himself again.

“Lay!” Chanyeol yelled quickly, helping D.O. to restrain Kai from his own anger.

Lay approached them quietly, grabbing a tatted cloth on his way there as if this was a regular occurrence. He wrapped it tightly around Kai’s knuckles, before covering his hands over it. Closing his eyes in concentration, he felt warmth cover Kai’s hands as he watched Kai slowly stopped struggling against Chanyeol and D.O. 

Tears the size of small crystals began to drop from the corner of Kai’s eyes. He stared helplessly at his hyungs, his legs collapsing beneath him, as Chanyeol and D.O hurried to steady him. All of EXO were scattered around the warehouse; Lu Han refused to talk to anyone, his usually perky face void of any emotion; Baekhyun and Chen were talking quietly to each other, although they weren’t as loud as they usually were; and Kris and Suho were whispering to each other, each having solemn looks on their faces.

They were all sporting some sort of injury, although nothing too life-threatening thanks to Lay.  A sombre atmosphere covered over the whole group, all of their face dejected and dark.

“We have to find him,” Kai begged hopelessly, staring up at his Leaders. “Hyung, we need to find him,”

“Kai, we don’t even know if he’s ali-,”

“SHUT UP!” He screamed, his body shaking from the sobs that racked his body. Chen closed his mouth immediately, turning his head away as his eyes filled with tears, feeling ashamed from almost finishing the sentence.

Kris sighed, walking up towards Kai and holding out a hand to help the younger one up. Kai accepted the hand, tears falling freely from his face.

Suho gripped Kai’s shoulder tightly, before looking up at everyone in the room. “We will find him,”

Kai nodded his head, turning back to his place next to D.O, “We will find him,” Suho repeated, although, he seemed to be repeating it more for himself than the others.    

***

“Sehun-ah?” Minyoung called out, knocking on the door to her bedroom. She kicked the door open with her heel, her arms containing a large, brown bowl filled to the top with cold water.

Thunder pounded down from the sky, almost as if someone was controlling it. The sky had darkened considerably as night took over from day, no sign of light flickering through the dark clouds.

All the lights of the small cottage house were flickering on and off, the only source of sound coming from the barely usable T.V in the downstairs living room and the occasional sound of Jae Hee’s laughter at Sponge Bob Square Pants antics.

Sehun was in a light slumber, his ears twitching for any sort of movement in the house. His nose was met with the mouth-watering scent of vanilla as he felt chocolate hair tickle his nose. 

Cracking a single eye open, he didn’t understand the feeling of satisfactory when he saw Minyoung’s startled eyes and the deep blush that covered her cheeks. His heartbeat increased as he gazed into her coffee-toasted eyes, his mouth becoming dry.

“Morning,” His voice was hoarse and deep, and it sent a thrill of sensation down Minyoung’s spine.

Clearing , she stepped away from the close proximity, running a hand through her loose hair. “I need to change your bandages,”

Sehun nodded slowly, flinching as he struggled into a sitting position. The covers of Minyoung’s bed slipped off Sehun’s bare shoulders, revealing his chiselled chest. His bandages were spotted with deep scarlet, although his face had returned to a natural flush.

Carefully peeling off the first layer of bandage, Minyoung grimaced as the blood-soaked cloth became heavy in her hand. Dumping it inside the large bowl, she then proceeded to pull of the rest of the bandages, before using a damp towel to wipe away the dried blood.

Sehun hissed in pain at the pressure, whilst Minyoung rolled her eyes. “It wouldn’t hurt this much if you’d let me take you to the hospital,”

He smirked weakly at her, his eyes half closed. Minyoung proceeded with the bandages, until her hands became frozen.

Minyoung could have sworn that not 10 hours ago, this boy had wondered up on her doorstep, bleeding profoundly with a medieval-like arrow sticking out of his torso.

Now however, in place of what should have been a deep cut, was now just a thin, perfec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter