Chapter 6

Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minseok!!!”


Minseok couldn’t hear anything but the sound of his pounding heart, he was sure that he was gonna die right there without even telling Luhan how he felt. At his frozen state, he suddenly looked back at everything in his life. 


As the oncoming car was about to hit him, Minseok felt a pair of arms pulling him into safety. They both fell to the ground with a loud thud. They felt the car pass them and when Luhan confirmed that it was safe to stand up, he stood up and carried Minseok to a nearby bench.


“Are you ok Minseok?” Luhan asked inspecting Minseok for any major injury, luckily he just maintained minor cuts and bruises.


Minseok kept silent, still shaking from the recent event. Luhan gently wrapped his arms around the younger, and that’s when he felt the wet tears hit his chest. He ran his hand through Minseok’s hair trying to calm him down.


“Shhh, it’s alright Minseok. You’re safe now.” Luhan said letting the younger one cry.


“I-I’m sorry Lu-ge!!!” Minseok wailed 


After a few more minutes Minseok’s sobs subsided into occasional sniffles and eventually fell asleep from exhaustion. Luhan carried him on his back and headed back to their house.


“You really s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter