Chapter 1

Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a very long time since Luhan had felt peace. Everything went downhill after the death of his love and he never discovered how to put the pieces back together. His life was utter chaos and he regretted every single decision that he had made. He was very miserable. He just wanted to escape everything and just have a peace of mind so he went to the only place that brings back happy memories, the park. As he watched two little boys playing in the sandbox a memory stirred and a smile formed his lips. He remembered the only person that he ever treasured in his whole life, his love. That person is Kim Minseok.

 

It was in Luhan’s routine to go to the park immediately after school ended, it was the only place he felt free, though he always gets what he wants and needs there is still something missing, a true friend. He never really cared about anything or anyone growing up,  with an exemption of his family , he always thought that when you lose something or someone they could easily be replaced by the snap of your  fingers but deep within his heart he longed for a true friend.

On his way to the park he noticed how quiet it was, it was usually filled with kids at this time of the day. But for some odd reason, the place was empty which was okay since he doesn’t like to be disturbed. Shrugging it off he proceeded to his favourite spot, the sandbox. He just loves building stuff and one day when he grows up, he wants to build many beautiful buildings around China but sadly his future was already laid out for him.

When he was close to the sandbox he noticed a little boy at least 2 years younger than him, he felt angry because that was his spot, and all of the kids know that no one is allowed on his spot. The 7 year old kid stomped his way to where the little boy was and stopped in front of him.

“That’s my spot!” Luhan exclaimed crossing his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter