FOUR

Back To You

 


"Um... Remind me again what we're doing here?" The maknae huffed out once again.

Suho pointed his spoon at the gooey eyed Baekhyun who was propped up by one fist, looking contentedly at the uncomfortable girl, "Because Mr Byun here is convinced he has found 'the one'" 

"What does that have to do with us, hyung?" 

"That idiot is our friend, so we must stick together" Chanyeol explained to Sehun.

Looking over at Baekhyun, who didn't show any signs of hearing them, Sehun's brows scrunched up, "Remind me again.. Why is he our friend?" 

The last of the 12 to arrive whacked Sehun behind his head as he put down his tray and settled on the seat beside Sehun.

"I didn't mean it, gosh! Why do I befriend such violent people? " Sehun waved his arms in the air in annoyance, "And why are you even on Baekhyun's side?" 

“No, no. I'm not on Baekhyun's side, I just wanted to hit you. " Kris' face wore a smirk as he patted the maknae's head. 

With that said, Kris once again whacked Sehun's shoulder in a playful manner. "And that was for making me wait in the freezing cold for half an hour." 

That hyung... So violent. But thank God, he seems to have  forgotten about Pinku Pinku.

No, Sehun I haven't forgotten about Pinku Pinku." Kris answered as if he had read Sehun's mind.

Dammit.


That Baekhyun guy is seriously creeping me out, Jihyun thought as she sneeked a peek at the boy sat beside her. Should I make a run for it? Then as if God was giving her an answer, an extremely tall blonde guy blocked her only path to freedom. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Baekhyun is just going to follow you and it's pretty difficult for 12 guys to be moving around in such a small space." The boy Jihyun recalled as being Luhan whispered to her in a joking tone.

He's right, and anyways there is 12 of them and 1 of me. Great odds, Jihyun. She chided sarcastically to herself.

"By the way, Baekhyun, you might want to wipe off that saliva" Luhan pointed at the corner of his mouth.  

Baekhyun finally seemed to snap out of his daze as he looked around him. "Oh. When did everyone get here?" 

"Maybe when you were casually staring holes into Jihyun"

"Hyung, who is this?" A scary-looking guy whose voice did not match his body asked the group of friends.

A chorus of 'I don't even know's came from one side of the table. Maybe if I sneek past that blonde dude...

"Im Jihyun. Baekhyun's new love interest." The guy called Jongdae explained.

The group of boys surprisingly stopped talking amoungst themselves and turned expectantly towards the only girl sat in their table.


Did it have to be her? Out of all the people Baekhyun hyung could have had taken an obssesive interest into, it had to be the girl who spilt bubble tea on me... Ergh, Sehun inwardly complained.

This was not the first time for the gang of friends. When Chanyeol had a crush on a girl in junior school, the girl had a trail of 12 boys following her wherever she went. You could say the little girl was as annoyed as any little girl who had not 1, but 12 noisy guys following her 24/7 could get.

The boys knew the drill, years of tight friendship had lead to Baekhyun not seeming surprised by the sight of his friends sat beside himself and hopefully future girlfriend. 


"Hi. I don't know you and I don't want to eat with you. So... Bye?" Jihyun bluntly told the group and attempted to get up from her seat, but two sets of hands, namely Baekhyun's and Luhan's, pushed her back down. Ugh. The group of boys didn't even seem fazed at her behaviour as if they had delt with this before.

"So let's get to know each other, huh? Park Chanyeol, at your service. " Chanyeol smiled an overfriendly smile at the expressionless girl. Ah, he's the one who introduced himself as the 'Happy Virus', well he sure lives up to his name. 

"Just remember Chanyeol is the one who looks like Yoda and your life would be much easier, I promise." Jongdae called out.

Chanyeol had brown hair that fell just above his eyes, and ears that stuck out as Jongdae had so kindly pointed out 'like Yoda'. He had this particular innocent charm that Jihyun was sure lots of girls loved. 

" I'm Kim Jongin. From dance class. " He's the one who could dance very well. Jongin had bronze-colored skin that was rather uncommon for the people of Korea, but rather than being a burden on his looks, it somehow intensifies his well defined features. 

"He's the darkest in the group" Baekhyun said in a matter of fact tone.

"Yah! I'm not the darkest! There's him too!" Kai defended himself by pointing at the boy sitting opposite him.

"Nah. Tao is green."

"KkamJong-ie" Chanyeol who was conviently sat beside Jongin attempted to poke at his cheek as if to point out his dark skin, but not before his finger was slapped away by a significantly smaller boy.

"Hello, I'm Do Kyungsoo. If these idiots are being too crazy, come and find me and I will deal with them" Jihyun couldn't tell whether he was joking or not as she examined his serious face. Kyungsoo had big dark eyes that matched his mop of dark brown hair.  Wait are they all going to introduce themselves? This is going to take a while... 

"Be careful of Satansoo, Jihyun, he's the only one you need to watch out for!" Baekhyun winked at Jihyun, before getting slapped hard in the back by none other than the said person.

"I don't think we've formally met. I'm Luhan. I'm in your English class." At least there is one normal kid here. Luhan sported reddish brown hair, and with his big doe eyes and small mouth, he looked like one of the barbie dolls Jihyun had owned before she had wrecked them as a kid. This guy is prettier than me.

Luhan then nudged at the unfamiliar guy sat beside him to introduce himself, before he could open his mouth, Jongdae proceeded to make his remarks once again "He's a Baozi. Just remember the Baozi is Minseok hyung" 

With a glare at the boy who had stolen his introduction he began "Hi, I'm Kim Minseok. I'm in none of your classes so far so... Maybe I'll see you later?"  Minseok had round cheeks and round eyes, hence the nickname; somehow the combination made him look young and strangely endearing. 

"I was in your English class as well, Kim Junmyeon, remember? If you need help with anything, I'm always free." Well he seems kind enough. He had a nice forehead and carefully gelled up hair that prevented his hair from blocking his vision. Wow. I sound so stalker-like. Nice forehead? Suho looked like the perfect role model type of person, the one who got the best grades and was the president of the class. 

"It's Kris Wu. I heard you came from America huh, I guess I finally have found a worthy opponent." The blonde guy from just now spoke in flawless English that was almost as flawless as his face. Jihyun was thoroughly impressed. Even sat down, he towered above everyone. Kris' face was all angles and was sculpted to perfection, even if he didn't end up as an idol he could've easily found a job as an underwear model. Is it just me or are all these guys extremely good looking? That explains why the whole female population looks like they want to eat me for lunch instead.  

"Yah, Hyung! What did you say to Jihyun?" 

"That you still sleep with a Rilakkuma toy" Kris told the younger boy.

"Says the one who takes a toy Alpaca to school with him..." Luhan whispered to Jihyun.

"I heard that Luhan." 

"It's not like none of us know you carry Ace around with you everyday" The two eldest hyungs continued bickering.

Whilst the argument about grown guys carrying around stuffed toys continued a certain somebody who Jihyun was definitely not anticipating spoke up "I trust you know who I am. I mean you did spill your bubble tea all over my new shirt." We've been over this. I owe him a shirt and he owes me bubble tea. We are even,  just get over it. But none of these thoughts made their way out of ,  instead  coming out was one single word. 

"Jerk"

"Lunatic" 

""

"Meanie"

"Meanie? How old are you, Hun?" Chanyeol laughed at the Maknae.

"Younger than you, hyung" That silenced the older boy as the introductions continued.

"I'm Yixing. Wait were you in any of my classes? I'm sorry, I don't remember."

"No, Yixing. She hasn't been in any of your classes yet." Minseok helpfully reminded his forgetful friend with an understanding pat on the back.

"Oh." Yixing smiled sheepishly, his deep dimples slowy appearing.

Yixing had a faraway look in his eyes, as if he wasn't really there. His hair was a darker shade of blonde from Kris' and stopped just above his eyebrows. He looked like the type that would forget his role in an interview once he debuted in a group. 

Rolling his eyes, the scary-looking guy spoke up "Hi, I'm Tao and I know Wushu, I-" 

He was cut short by another voice "Save it, Mr i-know-wushu-but-i'm-scared-of-bugs" 

"Kris, hyung! Jongdae is making fun of me!" Tao yelled in an unmanly voice. I guess the saying don't judge a book by it's cover does apply in real life... 

Although Tao had a face that yelled 'don't mess with me', he seemed to have more of an air of innocence and displayed more of his 'inner girl' than his friends. With his jet black hair and dark eye bags, he wasn't your stereotypical type of handsome, but his face possesed more of a unique charm.  

All of a sudden, a loud voice interrupted everyone's lunch. The whole school stopped and stared at a boy stood on one of the tables holding a megaphone.

"Oh God. Not again" Kris slapped his forehead with a sigh.

"Where did hyung get a megaphone?!?" A confused Tao questioned.

"HELLO WORLD! I'M KIM JONGDAE!" 

With that said, he jumped off the table and plopped back into his original seat as if he didn't just break everyone in the cafeteria's eardrums. Jongdae didn't seem to care about the numerous reactions that the school gave to his random introduction, some girls were giggling, other boys were annoyed that they interrupted had interrupted their lunch; but Jongdae didn't care. 

"I never understood why you did that" Junmyeon asked the question that the whole table was thinking.

"The world needed to be reminded of my name! And well it's nice to be formally introduced to the girl who has made Baekhyun even more of an idiot that he already is, I like you already!" Jongdae was answered by Baekhyun's hand covering his face, successfully muffling his protests.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun. Your future boyfriend."


A/N: Sorry for the long wait, Jihyun (unwillingly) meets EXO!! YAYY!

photo tumblr_inline_nftbfpKn5g1rh0xak_zps4c3qu3hb.gif