My Answer Is You

EXO and the Dandelion

EXO was on their way to find the cure for Sehun's sickness. They wonder what those stone necklaces that is crafted with the symbols of some magical elements that they always read in the books. Earth, Water, Fire, Telekinesis, Flight, Time, Teleportation, Light, Healing, Frost and Thunder.

 

They notice that the said symbols should be 12 and the missing symbol was one of the 4 important elements, the wind. They were wondering where the wind is. Ace told them that the elements that their hand get was the one that each elements choose but the wind is missing.

 

Ace also told them that they were the ones who is destined to rule along with the said wind user and marry the wind bearer but the said bearer is special. Ace told them that the symbol of the wind was carved like a birth mark on the chest of the bearer.

 

Their necklaces' symbols slowly disappear and appeared on their forehead while the crystals will be the egg that will bloom and become their familiar right after the last bearer was found.They keep on walking until they saw the what they are looking for.

 

It was truly a beautiful place and the water is clearer and shimmering. The plants were healthy and so as the animals. They saw a tree that is glowing and when they come near it, the tree suddenly lighten up and began to speak to them.

 

Tree: welcome my dear children, I have been waiting for all of you for a long time. 

Suho: w-who are you?

Tree: I am the tree of life

Kris: y-your'e the one that is said to the legend?!

Tree: indeed flight user, I was the one who ordered Shiva, Ifrit, Gnome and Zephyr to gave you the powers you needed to save the wind user and marry her for she will be the one to bear all of your child to be the next generation's knights that will protect the whole universe as the next queen will be made from the joint forces of the 4 Gods.

Luhan: it means that the missing wind user is....

Tree: very cleaver Telekinesis user, Sehun is the missing user but you all must know that she is in trouble.

Baekhyun: we all know she's in trouble thats why were here.

Tree: I know but you must all know that her crystal wasn't with her. She will completely become a fairy if she had her crystal but the said crystal was found in the middle of a maze.

Lay: how will we get there? 

Tree: first, I will teleport the wind user here and let her rest in the middle of the lake while you all get her crystal. It is not an easy task for it requires all of you inside to go to different entrances where your symbol is and meet in the middle and cast your powers to the crystal to let it be freed. The question is... Are you all willing to go and save her?

 

The tree said as Sehun appear in the middle and was gently placed in the water, enough to get wet but was floating.

 

EXO: we are!

Tree: then you must all hurry now. Your familiars will come out once you enter the cave. Hurry young warriors for she won't last long and she needed the crystal for her form as a dandelion was going to give up soon.

 

EXO didn't wasted any time and went  north. They travel for 2 hours until they reach the said maze. Each of them told each other to make a signal to know if they already reached the middle part. The tree told them that they must becareful for each tunnel was assigned on what power they possess.

 

 

The first one to enter was Baekhyun. The lights were shining as he walk but he notice that slowly the lights were starting to disappear so he runs fast but the lights suddenly vanished and the tunnel was dark. He was scared ok. He didn't know what to do as he cluched on his necklace praying for help.

Suddenly his pendant started to glow as a cute rabbit-like creature came out.

Ruby: hello master :3 I'm your familiar, my name is Ruby and I'm here to guide you towards the center :3 

Baekhyun: really? aww thanks Ruby -hugs Ruby as I Ruby pointed the way-

 

 

Suho was walking when he felt that the water was suddenly rising. He started running as he hid the necklace on his shirt as he run for his dear life. He then stop into a dead end. The water was going to hit him and make him drown. He holds his pendant and waited for the wave to hit him as he closed his eyes.

 

He was waiting for the impact  impact but nothing came. He opened his eyes only to see a seal infront of him that stopped the waves.

Aqua: master, dont be worry, Aqua will help you -smiles-

Suho: you must be my familiar, thank you Aqua.. let's go 

Aqua led Suho's way to the center as they ride the wave.

 

 

Chanyeol was walking when suddenly he saw the place was burning. He didn't know what to do. The fire was getting stronger and stronger. He thought he was going to be roasted until he mumbled a "help". Suddenly a phoenix appeared infront of him and stop the fire.

Chanyeol: are you my familiar?

Nix: yes, I am.. ride behind me as I glide to the air to make it faster in the middle.

 

Chanyeol obliged and went behind Nix as they make their way towards the center.

 

 

 

Luhan was walking until he saw that the path he was walking was broken and the next path was on the other side. He thinks for a while and suddenly he remembers his necklace and called for his familiar. Suddenly a deer came out.

Bambi: you called master?

Luhan: can you please help me cross this?

Bambi: wish granted master, ride me master

Luhan: alright

 

He did what he was told and the deer used its antlers to let them float and reached the other side and continues their way to the center.

 

 

 

Kris was walking when suddenly he felt that the road that he was walking ended and the only thing he can see was a light at the end of the tunnel. 

Kris: I wish I could fly -sigh-

Eragon: wish granted!

Kris: wahh!!!!

Eragon: woah master calm down! sorry I shocked you ^^" Im Eragon, your dragon familiar! I'm here to grand your wish! :D

Kris: alright then fly me to the center of this maze.

Eragon: roger! -use my tail and make master sit on my back and flies-

 

 

Xiumin was walking around when suddenly he slipped and notice that the floor turned to ice. He then wonders how he could get out of this situation. It was cold and he will just slipped if he tried to stand up.

Xiumin: what to do now?

Suddenly his necklace glows and a penguin comes out.

Pen: master, I can help you! :)

Xiumin: really? can you help me reached the center?

Pen: sure master! first concentrate your power and make a slide master :D

Xiumin: alright

 

After Xiumin made an ice slide, he and Pen slide their way to the center.

 

 

Lay was walking and he already reached the center of the tunnel. He was half way done when his leg got injured because of a sharp glass. He winced in pain. His familiar notice it and came out.

Lay: a unicorn :O

Uni: yes master ^^ -uses my horn to heal-

Lay: :O wow! thank you! -hugs-

Uni: welcome master ^^ lets go!

 

They both went together and to avoid the sharp glasses, Uni told Lay to ride behind and Lay did what Uni suggested as Uni runs fast towards the center.

 

 

D.O was exhausted of walking for almost an hour and before he passed out he fell into something warm and soft. Gaia, D.O's familiar keeps walking as D.O rest at his back. He just keep walking towards the center while making sure D.O was safe.

 

 

Tao was walking when he step into a quick sand and he was slowly sinking. He begs for help but no one is around. He saw  huge owl and stop the time. The owl took Tao out of the quick sand and land him safely on the other side. The owl then rest on Tao's shoulder as he unfreeze the time and introduce to Tao.

Tao: waaahhh!!!

Andy: hi master, I am your familiar

Tao: o-oh.... thank you for saving me..

Andy: no problem, master we should get going...

Tao: r-right! -starts walking-

 

 

Chen was walking when he saw an escalator. He was going to ride it for its the only way so he could go directly to the center. He saw that it needs electricity but if he use his power alone, he will get exhausted. He asked for his familiar's help and a scorpion appeared.

 

Pio: you need help master?

Chen: yeah... I need electricity for this -points at the escalator-

Pio: no problem master >:3

 

Pio used his power and the escalator started moving. Chen and Pio rode it and made its way to the center.

 

Kai was the last one to travel. He reached the center of the pathway but he came into a halt when he saw alot of portals. He doesn't know what to do. He tried to enter one but he just came back to where he stands. He called forth for his familiar and a jaguar appeared and help him cross. His familiar name is Aru.

 

They all met in the middle and saw a cute little white kitty sleeping in the middle. The difference in the kitty is that it has a bluish pointed ears. EXO used their power to free the kitty. The kitty suddenly woke up and vanished to thin air as each of the familars teleported their master to where the tree of life is.

 

They saw Sehun's kitty was floating above Sehun and slowly it enters Sehun's body as her body lights up and slowly, she became a fairy. She was floating in the middle of the lake as her eyes remained shut.

 

Tree: the time has come. All of you come beside Sehun. We shall began the ceremony of all of you to mate with Sehun and become one.

 

 

EXO began to mate with Sehun behind the cave. They group themselves into 3 and mated with Sehun. The mating has to go on before the white moon stops shining. Ifrit, Shiva, Gnome and Zephyr used their power to help Sehun endure it. Its hard to make love with 11 persons for  1 whole week.

 

 

[10 months passed]

 

Sehun gave birth to 4 child and named them ZaiHan, Hyunri, Chul and SuYeol. They will be the next generation's kings. The queen, Sehun and the 11 kings ruled the magical world and human world as Yuki, the next queen was born at the same time the 4 new kings was born.

Meanwhile, 4 wolves appeared named Pyro, Azure, Seed and Hemisphere appeared. The 4 wolfs are their sons' familiar while Yuki's familiar was a fairy. Sehun and the others were happy and they were doing a good job in balancing the peace and order of both worlds as their existence was erased in the minds of the human memory but not theirs and all they had to do is find the El Dorado.

 

-----------------------------------------

the end 

x.x

Its like I just combine the eras from MAMA to Exodus.