Oh Sehun

EXO and the Dandelion

They didn't expect that Donghae, their terror teacher was so nice that they all gasp at how they easily gets their lesson easily and how he turned from a SHARK to a DOLPHIN. It all happened when Sehun enter the class. Everything was in a bliss, EXO was asked by the principal to tour Sehun around the school making everyone who sees EXO squeals while the others drop their jaws when they saw an angel pass by.

 

EXO had to stop themselves on attacking Sehun. They did their best on touring her and thankfully it went well before the next class starts. Their next teacher was Ms. Jung. She asked everyone to say something about what they remember in their lesson yesterday about Greeks. Nobody dares to raise their hand and the teacher was about to call when someone raiseda hand. They were all shocked to see Sehun raised her hand and they were shocked that Sehun answered it with ease.

 

Teentop, Jong Suk, Infinite and Woobin, the groups that are hard to impress smirks and eyes Sehun from head to toe. They all think she's not only gorgeous, y and hot but also she's smart. Bona and Girl On Fire groans in annoyance because the new student outsmarted them. Girl On Fire wants to make revenge, when Sehun was about to sit, Rina their leader pulls Sehun's chair and Sehun was about to fall but failed when Tao caught her immeadiately.

 

Rina groans in annoyance because not only that she gets embarrased infront of everyone but also got detention for what she did. The bad boys of the school tsked when they didn't had the chance to caught Sehun while Bona just rolled her eyes on how childish those people are. The class just continue their lesson and this time payed attention.

 

 

[School Ends]

 

EXO was about to go home when they saw Sehun standing between the dandelion fields and Ace came out. They all hurried to her and call Ace's and Sehun's name.

 

EXO: ACE!!!!

Ace: oh hey guys :3 -waves- told you guys your wish will came true

EXO: it did?!

Sehun: I am that wish... -smiles- I am here to help you guys

EXO: y-you m-mean t-the d-dandelion w-we k-kiss is SEHUN?!

Ace: -grins- BINGO~

EXO: WE THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING!!!!

Ace: well atleast now it proves that I'm not :P anyways perfect timing!

Suho: huh? Wae?

Ace: Sehun doesn't have a home to stay in.. we cant build a house in here cause it will be dangerous for Sehun and the other magical creatures in here.

Suho: -looks at the other members- is it ok if Sehun stays with us? We still had a guest room left for her to use...

EXO: -mumbles with each other and cames with final conclusion- SURE!!!!

Sehun: why thank you -eyesmiles-

EXO: O///////O yeoppuda~

Ace: here's her bags of clothes and items ^^ -hands 2 big strollers to EXO- please take care and guard our Sehunnie~ -bows-

EXO: Sure ^^ this is the payment for granting our wish.

 

 

EXO went to their dorm with Sehun. D.O, Baekhyun, Lay, Chanyeol and Luhan decorated the guest room for Sehun while Sehun volunteer to cook as the other members held meeting on the guest room while the other members were arranging Sehun's room.

 

Suho: guys... we had to behave since there is a girl in our dorm.

Kris: and no y stuffs okay?

D.O and Xiumin: control your hormones or we will chopped your and feed it to a crocodile!

other members: n-nae -gulps hard-

Sehun: -peeks at the room after knocking on the door- u-umm... the food is cooked master -blush while hiding behind the door-

EXO: -blush- no need to call us master, just be natural to us Sehun -smiles shyly-

Sehun: n-nae -blush and goes to the dining area-

 

EXO gasp at the simple cooked foods but looks so expensive. They all eat together and praises Sehun because of the delicious dishes that rivals with D.O's cooking. After eating and washing the plates, they all help Sehun to organized her things. She squeals happily and kiss their cheeks while hugging them one by one.

 

 

They all blushed at what Sehun did and told her its nothing. They all turned around and leaves after they bid good night at Sehun. Sehun greets them goodnight as well then closes the door. Sehun decided to get shower since there is a bathroom on the room she's staying. Kai said he forgot his bag on Sehun's room and they thought Sehun was already showering since they can here the shower so they open the door and gasped in shocked to see Sehun removing her bra and quickly she covers her upper using her uniform while blushing.

 

EXO says sorry and tell her that Kai left his bag. Sehun permits them to get it then bows many times and apologize to what happened cause they thought she was already in the shower. Sehun told them its alright and they were forgiven. EXO went on their own rooms heart beating fast and tries to calm down themselves. They decided to take a shower,brush their teeth and went to bed after doing their assignment and tries hard to forget that they saw Sehun's huge s and bra.

 

 

---------------------------------------

see you all on the next chapter xD