Punishment and Confrontations

EXO and the Dandelion

Bona was scared of Jongsuk and Woobin of what they might do if she tried to hurt Sehun. Bona was inlove to Jongsuk but Jongsuk doesn't notice her because of a barrier called "Sehun". She wanted her out of her way and to do that she must free her.

 

Bona make sure that the others already left before she entered their dorm together with the EXO members. She told them where she is and volunteers to help then get Sehun back. Ofcourse, this will benfit her as well.

 

EXO was lucky that Jongsuk and the others weren't there. They managed to saved Sehun. They were shocked when they saw Sehun had an injury on her wrist. It was the ropes who did it.

Sehun was still out cold and the main reason is that she doesn't get enough sunlight and water.

EXO doesn't know what to do and decided to bring it to where Ace is.

 

 

EXO called Ace's name and thankfully he came. He was shocked when he saw Sehun was unconscious.

 

Ace: W-what happened to Sehun? -gulps hard while shaking-

EXO: she was kidnap and when we tried to woke her up, she wont woke up...

Ace: quickly lay her beside the lake!

EXO: a-alright

 

EXO did what Ace told them. Suddenly the sun's light directs towards Sehun as her body surrounds with water.

Sehun was still unconscious that her body floats towards the tree near the lake then the tree suddenly moves and Sehun's body is slowly being wrapped by its veins. EXO was about to stop it when Ace told them that Sehun will be alright.

 

After 1 minute, Sehun's arms, waist, neck and legs were wrapped with veins as one vine was above her head with a flower open.

The flower was releasing some seeds that is falling on Sehun. Ace explains it to them that Shiva and Ifrit was giving Sehun some nutrients as Gnome was using his powers to gave Sehun the said nutrients as Zephyr was pollinating Sehun's body using the winds to blow it towards her body.

 

Suddenly 4 lights appear from the water, sun, the fields and tree. The lights stop infront of Ace and EXO. Slowly the lights vanished as each lights take form. 

 

Shiva - the Goddess of Water and Ice

Ifrit - the God of Fire

Gnome - the God of Earth

Zephyr - the God of Wind

 

Ace: your hignesses.. why did you come on earth? 

Shiva: to teach some humans who did this to my child! -mad-

Ifrit: how dare they do this to Sehun my princess!

Gnome: they will pay!

Zephyr: -turns to the humans- you all! tell me who did this to our daughter!

Suho: S-Sehun was kidnapped by Jongsuk, Woobin, Teen Top and Infinite...

Kris: a-and we and Bona just save her...

Shiva: -mad- WHO SLAPPED MY BABY!!!!

Baekhyun: t-they w-were dead....

Shiva: good! Ace... you gave them the reward while we finished some business!

 

Ace and EXO nods as the 4 Gods disappear. They were all scary and EXO made a mental note to look after Sehun really well. Ace rewarded EXO by granting their wish for Sehun to be a human as Ace explain to them that the magical dandelion came from Shiva, Ifrit, Gnome and Zephyr where they poured some love and to have the plants a fairy to rule them. That's why they were Sehun's parents.

 

Ace told them that Sehun will be staying in there as long as she could to rest and will return to them once she was fully recovered.

EXO understood this and went home. They wonder what will happened since the 4 Gods were really mad.

 

 

[somewhere only I know]

 

Infinite minus Dongwoo, Jongsuk and Woobin was shocked when the 4 spirits appeared infront of them.

 

All except the Gods : w-who are these fools?!

Ifrit: fools? FOOLS?! YOU STUPID HUMAN IS INSULTING US!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiva: you all must be punished! Zephyr! take the guy named Jongsuk away!

Zephyr: roger! -takes Jongsuk and erases his memory about his love for Sehun and change it to Bona then sents him infront of her house- done -smirks-

Gnome: our turn! 

 

Teen Top, Woobin and Infinite was punished by the 4 Gods. They erased their feelings for Sehun and told them that if they do something bad to others, they will be turn into insects and will just turn into humans once they stop doing bad things. They set them free but not after getting a slap on face courtesy of Shiva.

 

 

 

[the next day]

 

f(x), 2ne1, Girl's Generation, Sistar, Got 7, B.A.P and BTS were shocked to see Teen Top, Infinite and Woobin was acting nice that made them wonder what happened. Jongsuk shocked everyone by announcing that Bona is now his girlfriend. They notice that Sehun was missing and was about to asked EXO where she is but forgot to do so when the teacher cames in.

 

 

2 weeks had passed and Sehun haven't returned yet so EXO decided to visit her. Sehun was still there unconscious. Ace told them that Sehun was poisoned. Ace told them that the nail that scratch Sehun has a poison thats why Sehun isn't waking up and needs alot of time to recover.

Ace told them that Sehun needs a mineral that can only be found in the middle of the forest. The said nutrient was a water from the river. The said water in there was fresh and pure and all of the fruits that falls in there was eaten by the animals that leaves the nutrients in the water.

 

EXO will do anything for their beloved Sehun so they decided to help Ace and Sehun. Before they leave Ace gave them some stone necklaces and told them that it will be useful.

 

-----------------------------------

this story will end soon once I updated the final chapter >.< dont worry after this a new story shall be published xD

see you all soon and sorry for the super late update since I'm kinda busy x.x