Here Comes Trouble~

EXO and the Dandelion

EXO went to school with Sehun the next day. Everyone was staring at then in awe as they walk in. They look like Princes with their Princess. Obviously, not all are pleased  on what they are seeing. The others hate EXO and Sehun together, like how the land cant be with the sky.

 

Sehun can hear what people is saying on their mind that it made her just look down and frown. Sehun just sigh and think of happy thoughts to lighten up her mood. EXO notice how Sehun was getting stress and decided to cheer her up by performing.

 

Sehun keeps laughing as EXO dances into Red Velvet's Happiness, parody version. Everyone was mesmerized at Sehun's melodic laughter, her shining eyesmiles and her pearl white teeth. What they didnt know was that certain males [ Kim Woobin , Lee Jong Suk, Teen Top and Infinite were falling for Sehun more except Dongwoo who has a girlfriend named Lee Ye Jin aka Ailee.

 

 

Woobin and the others were already talking about their plan on how they can remove EXO from their sight and have Sehun from themselves but ofcourse only 1 person could own Sehun. They just decided to team up and after that, they were going to treat each others as mortal enemies.

 

 

[Behind The School]

 

Woobin: so guys... what are you all planning?

Jongsuk: Let's kidnap Sehun

LJoe: what? but how are we going to do that?

C.A.P. : how bout we do it when Sehun walks alone? I heard she will go get groceries alone.

L: what do you say about this Hoya hyung?

Hoya: fine by me -smirks-

Woobin: thats what I like bout you Hoya.. let's get to it

Jongsuk: -shooks my head and starts lighting up my cigarette and smokes-

 

 

 

The bell has rung and everyone starts to go home. EXO had practice so they ask Sehun if she could go ahead. Sehun told them its alright and that she had to buy some groceries. EXO apologized for the last time and then they bid Sehun goodbye.

 

Sehun was walking alone as she hums a song while heading towards the school gate. Sehun senses that someone was following her so she decided to walk faster. Dongwoo and Ailee was happily walking towards the gate while holding hands when they saw Sehun's mouth and nose was being covered by a handkerchief while struggling and all of a sudden she fainted on Jongsuk's arms.

 

Luckily, Dongwoo and Ailee managed to hide and that they haven't been seen. They watched Sehun was being carried towards the car which belongs to Woobin. Dongwoo and Ailee began to left silently and head to where EXO is.

 

Dongwoo and Ailee luckily found EXO in the practice room due to the loud music. EXO was shocked when they heard the door opens loudlyand sees Dongwoo and Ailee panting hard.

 

Suho: what can we do for you sunbaes?

Dongwoo: i-its... S-sehun -pants hard-

Ailee: she's been kidnap by Woobin and Jongsuk -catches my breath-

Kai: SHE WHAT?!

Dongwoo: I think I have a clue where they hid Sehun.

Kris: we thought your mad at us?

Dongwoo: oh not me... only my  gang does because they think you guys are the hindrance that blocks them from being with Sehun.

Ailee: anyways! we have to go get Sehun!

EXO: we have to plan this! 

 

EXO thank Dongwoo and Ailee as they began to plan everything on how to retrieve Sehun back.

 

[meanwhile]

Sehun was layed on the bed gently by Jongsuk as L covers Sehun's body with blanket because he doesn't want Sehun to get sick. Jongsuk and L was about to stay some more and admire Sehun's sleeping form when they heard a loud slap in the living room.

 

Jongsuk and L began to run towards the source of the noise after closing the guest's door gently so Sehun won't wake up. Jongsuk and L was shocked to see the 5 members of girl on fire being slapped by Woobin. Chunji looks at them and explains to them what happened.

 

 

[Flash Back]

 

Girl on Fire barged in their dorm after they found out Sehun was captured. They want to hurt Sehun and make her suffer. Woobin and the others got mad that Infinite and Teen Top held the members of Girl on Fire and start slapping them.

 

Woobin: how dare you all to try and hurt Sehun?! -mad- TELL ME WHO THE GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO HURT HER! -slams the table loudly-

Rina: B-Bona..

C.A.P: please -eyerolls while holding her arms-

Ricky: oh! Jongsuk and L is here

Jongsuk: I found a scratch on Sehun's arm. It was caused by a sharp nail.

Seira: w-were doomed.... -gulps-

Yumi: ! you idiot! your such a clutz!

Woobin: so you guys are the ones...

Sungjong: -points a gun at them-

Woobin: oh! -smirks evilly- this is what happeneds when you hurt our beloved girl -snaps my fingers-

 

Soon, all can be heard was the voices of the girls who are begging for their life, the painful screams and the sound of the guns. Soon the Girl on Fire were all dead. Infinite and Teen Top burried their bodies on the backyard after cremating the girls' dead body.

 

Bona who was watching everything gulps hard as she begans to return back to her own room. She had to have alot of patience because if she did something bad to Sehun, she might get killed by Woobin, Jongsuk, Teen Top and Infinite.  She quietly escapes and returns back to her own dorm room.

 

EXO was really worried about Sehun. Kai felt his phone vibrated and saw Dongwoo's text and told them that Sehun was in their dorm. EXO thanked Dongwoo and Ailee and promised them to keep quiet just for their safety. Sehun was still asleep and being guard by the other members without knowing that Dongwoo already told EXO where they are.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back >< mianhae

I was really busy these past few days and I luckily just updated  today x.x

This summer break, I promise to update often..

see you all in the next chapter :3