Divel's in the place

Help... It hurts...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

Did Luna just faint?!? Why now?!? We Are Circled By A Bunch Of Mean Guys !! One of the guys came closer to Jess, don't you dare do something to her!  "Well,well,well let's see what we have here, isn't it Jessica and Tiffany from So Nyuh Shi Dae?" one of the guys said with a grin on his face... yuck... Jessie is still beside the unconscious Luna... what to do? "HELP!!!!!!" I yelled, one of the guys ran to me and putted his hand on my mouth... eww... another one started ping his pants... double ewww... I really though it was the end when suddently i heard someone yell, "Hey!Uglies!You should run away while you still can!" The guys seemed a bit surprised by the sudden noise, one of them approched her "What can we do for you pretty lady?" Before we knew it, the guy was on the floor in a pool of blood, "You can't say that i didn't warn you!Who's next?"  The person said in an evil tone, all of the guys ran away in fear, Pff chikens...

 

 

 

Divel POV

 

 

I never though Luna would lend me her body... she knows that the stronger the soul is, the longer it takes for her to come back... she must really love these persons...I won't let stay with Luna this easily... they will go through a test.

"wich one are you?" The blond one asked me, "Don't ask like that it's rude..." The othe one told her, "The name's Divel" I told them with my poker face, they looked a little surprised by my tone...That's the way i am, Rude demon Divel. "Okay, i'm Tiffany and she is- "I never asked you who you were" I cutted her off."Excuse me but that's rude!"   the other one said looking agitated "I don't care!" I said rudely,again, sorry but you have to bear with me for Luna's sake."I guess we're suppose to take her home and bare with her until Luna's return..." the brown haired one told the other one "I guess.." she answered, "are we going or what?" i asked rudely "Yeah we're bringing you with us..." the one with an eyesmile said, after that i followed them to their dorm... wow i have to admit it's well decorated...

 

 

Another blond ran to us,"hey! you're back!" , then a tall girl came and hugged me saying "Hey it took an eternity for you to come back! what happened?" in a matter of seconds we were circled by a group of girls... "girls..." the girl from before said quietly but no one heard her, "Girls!" she repeated louder but still no one listened, "GIRLS!!!" she yelled making everyone's attention turn to her. "What!" The tanned one said, "Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter