She's there...

Help... It hurts...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luna POV

I though it was the end when suddently i heard a voice in my head "Do you want to live?" , am I dead? is that why i hear someone talk to me...

"Answer!!"   the voice said again, "yes I want to live" I answered "then let me take over" It said, I was too weak to think , "OK" I answered. A big pain shot through my head then i couldn't feel my body anymore...

 

 

Night POV

After trying to talk to Luna for years I finally succeded, I asked her if she wanted to live, she told me that she did so i asked her to let me take over, she said yes... HERE I COME LOSERS!!

 

The girls POV

We were still shoked by what just happened... "Wasn't that Luna?!?" Liyeon whispered "I think so..." Suying said with a sad tone "Wait?!? Does that mean she's..." Before Weisa could finish her sentence, one of the guys walked in front of us and said " no one can defeat us! Now let's have some fun ladies" When we though everything was lost, one of the guys fell on the ground with his neck broken, "What the hell?!?" The one that looked like the leader said. A creepy laugh was heard, when we turned around to see where the voice came from we were shoked...Luna's body disapeared, it wasn't there anymore... then the same laugh was heard again but closer... we saw a person atack each of the guys one by one, the guys were screaming in pain. After the screams stopped, the silhouette that killed the men was revealled...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

 

"Luna?!?"

 

 

It was her... full of blood... laughing... "Luna, is that you?" Arisu asked, still shaken by what she just saw, "tsk i'm not Luna" She answered confusing us. "Then who are you?" Liyeon asked "Why don't I bring you back to where you live and i could explain some things to you ommas"   she said "Wait?!? Ommas ?!?" we yelled shoked "That means she knows..." Qiu said "Do we her?" Mari asked "Well if she is Luna we can her right?"  Weisa said calmly "She just said that she wasn't Luna..." Lily answered "If she called us ommas it's that she knows something..." Liyeon said "I say we take her with us so that she tell us what she knows" Arisu said "Yoong's right and she just save our lifes" Mio said "So we bring her with us unnies?" Méli asked a bit confused,  everyone nodded. when we came back to the girl we told her it was okay for her to come with us.

 

 

Night POV

when we arrived to their house I was a bit surprised, "you guys live in sm dorm?" i asked "Yeah... about that..." Liyeon said "Lets go to our place first!" Mari said interrupting what Liyeon was saying...

 

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter