New school = new enemies

Help... It hurts...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna POV

 

'What did they just say?!?'  "Could you repeat what you just said please" I asked still a bit confused, "You are coming with us to SM high"  Tae said, I was still shoked, me, a "normal" teenager, going to one of korea's best school... "Hey! you better eat before our shikskin eats your breakfast" Yuri told me "It's fine, i'm not hungry..." I answered "Are you okay? " mommy yoong asked "yeah it's fine i just need some time to take in what i just learned..." I said "There's no need to worry, we'll be there for you" Seo said with a calm tone "Yeah and if anyone tries to hurt you, ice mommy over there said that she would personnaly take care of it" Hyo said playfully earning a glare from Jessica. "Ok then..."  I answered being a little bit reassured, "We're leaving for school in 10 minutes!" I heard Soo yell, i was ready but half of the girls were still in their Pj, i saw them running to get ready while the others were laughing. Then we left for school, we took the girls van, it had 11 places in the back so we all sitted there, the girls had a driver so no one had to drive.

 

 

Jessica POV

When we arrived at school, like always there were tons of fans yelling our names and like always we ignored them. We are known as SM's queenkas for our cold attitudes and our good looks, don't get it wrong, we're not mean we just don't like people getting too close to us... As we walked we heard some girls saying stuff like : Who is she? What is she doing with our queens? She looks like a nerd! She must have done something to them!... i glared at every person that would try to get close to her while we were walking, if i would have let them get close to her they would probably kill her for being at our side.After entering the school I saw Luna gasped when she saw how big it was... cute... "what do you think of SM high?" I asked her, "It's giant" She answered, "Yeah ! it's cool right!" I heard Hyo say"Yeah" Luna answered calmly. She looked intimidated by the looks students were giving to her and we knew she was... "Hey! don't be scrared, we're here!" Yul told her wanting to let her know nothing bad will happen, "thank you" She answered, what yuri said seemed to work, she looked less effraid.

 

Luna POV

The girls tried their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter