My "hero"

Help... It hurts...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tao POV

 

 

While I was paying the cashier for my lunch I saw Sehun, the kingkas maknae, in front of Luna who had spagetti sauce all over herself... Sehun did this, i don't know why but i suddently felt a big wave of anger come to me and the next thing I knew i was in front of the maknae who had a big cut on his lower lip...damn it...i ran away after realising what i just did.

 

 

 

 

Luna POV

 

Did he just punched the guy in the face?!?WOW! Why did he do that?!?Before i could react, he was gone... right after that, laughs were heard everywhere, right...i'm still a spagetti flavoured girl... My moms came to me, "Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked me, "Yeah, i just need to wash up.." I answered, "come on, we'll help you, Yul could you go get her a clean uniform please" Hyoyeon said. I followed them to the cafeteria's exit, i heard everyone including EXO talk about how i must have done something to the queenkas for them to be with me... they're right, i am not worthy of being with them... before i could hear more, Sunny nudged me and told me "Don't worry about them..." "Thanks" I said giving her a sad smile, after that Yul unnie gave me a clean uniform and mommy Tiff helped me clean up, the bell rang so everyone needed to go back to their classes... "See ya later!" I heard Yul unnie say before they walked away, "We should go back to class"   mommy yoong said smiling "okay..." I answered.

 

 

 

When we ented the class, everyone was giving me a disgusted look, everyone exept Tao, he wasn't there... I didn't have the opportunity to ask him why he did that since i didn't see him. I followed mommy Seo to our seats, after that the rest of the afternoon went by really fast.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter