Chapter 3

Stuck With You

RPOV

    Ryeowook was back to thinking about how he had managed to fall for a guy he had only met 3 hours ago. He was frustrated because it felt like he had known Kyuhyun for such a long time, the other was felt so comfortable to talk to.  But at the same time, he knew that they knew so little about each other. But the thought of this being the last time they would meet had him feeling like he was losing something incredibly precious. 

    He started munching on a piece of meat and closed his eyes. This was definitely comfort- Japanese food. He could feel the warmth and love in each dish.

    Ryeowook was surprised when he felt long slender fingers caressing his face. He opened his eyes and saw that Kyuhyun was staring at him with longing eyes. He felt his face getting warmer, but he didn’t make any move to remove his hand. Kyuhyun’s fingers felt good against his skin. The contact made him shiver with anticipation.

 

KPOV

     Kyuhyun wasn’t sure what happened, all he knew was that he watched Ryeowook take a bite and close his eyes and he just looked so attractive at that moment, that his hand had moved on it’s own to touch the porcelain skin.

   When Ryeowook opened his eyes, and Kyuhyun saw the blush starting to form on his skin, he wanted nothing more than to lean in and kiss him, but he knew that would be crazy. But he noticed Ryeowook didn’t make any move to get away from him and instead he closed his eyes again, and placed his hand over Kyuhyun’s and just held his hand.

    Unfortunately the moment was short lived because they were both brought out of their daze by a loud pelting noise.

  Ryeowook opened his eyes again and dropped his hand from Kyuhyun’s and Kyuhyun reluctantly removed his own hand off Ryeowook. They both looked out the window to see what had made the noise. It was hailing outside and both of them looked back at each other with wide eyes.

    “I can’t believe it’s hailing out!” Ryeowook said excitedly, completely forgetting what just took place 2 seconds ago.

    “Weirdest weather ever” Kyuhyun chuckled, at Ryeowook’s excited face, but then sighed… he was starting to get frustrated, he had never wanted someone so badly before and he was starting to panic, what if he never saw Ryeowook again after this? That thought was making him lose his cool, he needed to say something now, because the risk of losing contact with Ryeowook was giving him a panic attack.

 

RPOV

Ryeowook was still admiring the hail, when he heard Kyuhyun speak

     “Ryeowook”

Ryeowook looked back at Kyuhyun and tilted his head cutely

    “Hmm…?”  he answered

    “I know this may seem odd and really forward, but I really like you and I know we just met, but Im already falling for you and I don’t want this to be our last meeting, will you go out with me again?”

   Ryeowook was stunned…he never thought Kyuhyun felt the same as him, and he felt so happy that his feelings were reciprocated that he didn’t even realize that his eyes had started to tear up.  He was still playing back Kyuhyun’s words that he hadn’t noticed that he never responded to Kyuhyun. The poor man was starting to get anxious when there was no word from the smaller and when he saw Ryeowook's tears that pretty much sent him over the edge:

    “Oh My god! Please don’t cry, it’s okay if you want to reject me, but please don’t cry, my heart can’t handle seeing you cry” Kyuhyun said as he wiped Ryeowook’s tears away.  

  Now it was Ryeowook’s turn to panic, the last thing he wanted was to let this man go, especially since Ryeowook was pretty sure he had just met the guy of his dreams.

  “N..No, that’s not it at all, I like you too! In fact I’ve been thinking how stupid I am for falling so hard and quickly for someone I’ve just met. I thought there wasn’t really a chance that you would see me as a romantic interest -the way I saw you..." Kyuhyun didn’t let him talk anymore, and quickly brought his lips down to meet Ryeowook’s.

   Ryeowook was still stressing over how to make Kyuhyun understand that he liked him too, so he was pretty taken aback when he felt Kyuhyun’s lips on his. The kiss was slow and gentle, but quickly turned passionate. Kyuhyun had Ryeowook in no time, and the slow and innocent kiss had turned into a hot heavy make out session.

   

KPOV

   Kyuhyun was so happy to hear that Ryeowook felt the same that all his emotions suddenly overwhelmed him and he kissed him. Finally the desire that he had been holding back all night was fulfilled. He meant to only kiss him gently and pull back again…but Kyuhyun couldn’t help it, it was as if Ryeowook’s lips were designed specifically for his. Then Ryeowook started and Kyuhyun’s last thoughts about pulling away were thrown out the window. Finally the two had to break apart to catch their breaths

  “You’re very good at kissing” Ryeowook said still trying to catch his breath.

 Kyuhyun chuckled, “You’re very kissable”. Ryeowook playfully smacked Kyuhyun in the arm; after all, his cheeks were already pink from the make-out session, so he couldn’t really blush more.

     Both of them heard footsteps coming back into the room, and saw that Sungmin had just gotten off the phone with his wife.

   “Sorry, that took me so long! My wife decided that my kids had watched enough TV, so I spent the last 45 minutes listening to them recite their favorite TV episodes instead. Oh! Thank god! It looks like the storm is finally quieting down” Sungmin said while looking out the window. He then looked down at the bar table and saw that a lot of the food was still there and began to worry.

“Was the food okay? You guys haven’t eaten that much of it, oh my god, was something undercooked?! Did I over season it?!”

  “Oh No! The food was delicious Min! I really loved the beef sukiyaki and the tempura was amazing. Your sushi is also wonderful” Ryeowook said, trying to calm the distressed chef.

  “Yeah Min, the food is great, it’s just that Ryeowook and I have been a bit occupied with other things” Kyuhyun said with his smirk.

Ryeowook took a piece of tempura and shoved it into Kyuhyun’s mouth, “What Kyuhyun really means is that we decided to go out.”

   Kyuhyun smiled while he swallowed the tempura piece that Ryeowook had given him. They hadn’t really discussed going out, but the fact that Ryeowook was willing to already give Sungmin that answer made Kyuhyun’s heart soar.

  “Wait? You two weren’t together before?” Sungmin asked, clearly confused.

  “No, but I was attracted to him the moment I saw him and I knew I wanted to ask him out” Kyuhyun answered.

  “Awww that’s so sweet!! You two are perfect for each other! Im so happy for you guys! I know! This calls for dessert!” And with that Sungmin rushed back into the kitchen to get his famous green tea ice cream.

  “You liked me from the beginning?” asked Ryeowook

  “From the start” Kyuhyun confirmed. Ryeowook smiled, “I was attracted to you even before I saw you, when I first heard you speak, you already had my heart racing.”

   Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Ryeowook lightly, before whispering into his ear,

  “I was attracted to you the moment I saw you, but I was emotionally attracted to you when you explained how much cooking meant to you and how you described music. I don’t think I’ve ever met someone who understood my emotions towards music so well. So be prepared, I don’t plan on letting you go.”

   Sungmin interrupted the flirting session with a cough and brought in the ice cream. He set the two bowls down, but before he could leave Ryeowook quickly stood up and bowed

  “Uhm Min, if it’s okay with you, I would like you to come to Joie with your family sometime so I can cook something special for you. I would like to show you my appreciation for the hospitality you’ve shown Kyuhyun and I. It’s already close to midnight right now and Im pretty sure any other place would have made us brave the rain and find some place else to stay.”

  Sungmin was touched. He knew that chef’s as big as Ryeowook were sometimes unpleasant, arrogant, and full of themselves, but Ryeowook was probably one of the humblest, politest, sweetest men he ever had come into contact with.

  “Of course sweetheart! I would be honored to come! My family will probably never want to eat my food again after they’ve tasted yours, but Ill happily take that risk, especially if I have the privilege of trying your food again,” Sungmin stated. He then looked at Kyuhyun

 “You better treat him well Kyuhyun! Or so help me god, I will come strangle you myself!”

  “Yah!! Of course I intend to treat him well! I seriously like him and I have every intention of making him happy because I have no intention of letting him go!”