Chapter 1

Stuck With You

KPOV

     Crap. That’s all Kyuhyun could think of. It was raining out, and when I say raining, I really mean pouring and as luck would have it (or rather his empty luck), he hadn’t brought an umbrella with him. In his defense he had checked the weather forecast, but no one predicted that it would be this brutal or that it would be today, they had predicted rain for the following day.

     Kyuhyun sighed; all he had with him was a jacket that would get soaked within 5 seconds of walking out in that rain. He just had to crave sushi and he just had to crave the sushi from this specific restaurant… he was now stranded 20 minutes away from home (but that was by bus) and a police man had just come in warning him and one other customer (who had a hat and thick scarf on so Kyuhyun didn’t really get a glimpse of him), that public transportation had been shut down temporarily because the weather was so bad. The officer quickly left the small sushi place to go warn other people of the news.

Kyuhyun was officially stuck.

 

RPOV

     “You’ve got to be kidding me,” Ryeowook mumbled as the policeman ran out of the sushi place. A close friend of his had just recently come here with another friend and told Ryeowook the sushi was to die for… and now Ryeowook was stuck. All he could do now was wait in this small restaurant for the storm to die down and then catch a cab so he could get back to his apartment. Ryeowook lived about a half an hour from this place, and that was by bus, so he certainly wasn’t going to try and brave the weather conditions. He sat down at the bar and took off his cap and scarf; after all he wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Ryeowook was in his own world at the bar and didn’t notice that someone was staring at him.

 

KPOV

“..beautiful” Kyuhyun whispered quietly under his breath. The other customer had taken off his hat and scarf and now Kyuhyun could see his features clearly. His skin was flawless and milk white, he had delicate features, thin lips, a cute nose, and beautiful almond shaped eyes. His hair had a red tinge and was a bit messy from the just taking off his cap, which only made Kyuhyun’s heart beat more.

     Suddenly the thought of being stuck in this sushi place became a hundred times more appealing. In fact…this was the perfect opportunity to talk to this crazy beautiful creature.

 

RPOV

     “Excuse me, may I sit next to you” was the line that snapped Ryeowook out of his world. The voice was gentle, low, yet sultry and Ryeowook blushed without really knowing why.

      “Sure” he responded, he looked to his side to where the man who was sitting down was. Ryeowook was in a daze, the man next to him was tall, had beautiful fluffy hair (that was just was waiting to be played with), his face was somehow handsome yet cute all at the same time, and to top it all off he had the thighs of a god. And now all of Ryeowook’s worries disappeared, only to be replaced by thoughts of how to keep his heartbeat normal with this handsome stranger next to him.

 

KPOV

Kyuhyun saw a faint blush on the man’s face and he grinned. Let’s face it…Kyuhyun knew he was good looking, and never in his life had he been so thankful for his looks until this moment.

     Kyuhyun was just about to ask for the man’s name, when the other suddenly beat him to the punch,

    “I..Im Ryeowook, it’s nice to meet you, may I ask your name?”

   Kyuhyun’s heart was doing back flips at this point…even his voice was cute!

    “Im Kyuhyun” he smiled and offered his hand. Ryeowook blushed again and took his hand. Kyuhyun kept smiling and shook his hand but forgot about how long he had already been holding his hand, and only realized it when he saw that Ryeowook was beet red. “Could this guy be any cuter?” Kyuhyun thought. He reluctantly released thedelicate hand.

 

RPOV

Oh…boy…this was going to be a long night for Ryeowook’s poor heart.

       “T.. This storm is pretty bad isn’t it?” Ryeowook wanted to crawl into a hole…he couldn’t believe he was now stuttering for the second time.

       Kyuhyun smiled at him and agreed that he certainly never expected this weather today.

       “What brought you to this sushi place? It’s pretty small and not too many people know about it as you can see by the “tons” of people in here” Kyuhyun joked.

 Ryeowook giggled,

       “A close friend of mine told me that he went here with a friend of his and that the sushi was great, and it just so happens that I had a sushi craving, so I came here to see if my friend was telling the truth.”

 

KPOV

    Kyuhyun let out a mental sigh of relief; Ryeowook had stopped stuttering, which meant that his crappy joke had served his purpose in making Ryeowook  feel more at ease. And as much as he thought Ryeowook was adorable when he stuttered, he wanted him to feel comfortable around him. Just as he was about to respond to Ryeowook, the sushi chef/owner of the place came over to them. He apologized to both of them as he was previously occupied letting his family know he was safe, and that he wouldn’t be able to make it home until later because of the weather conditions. Kyuhyun new the owner pretty well by now because he had come so often.

     “It’s not a big deal Sungmin. Of course you have to tell your family that you’re okay", Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun surprised to hear he knew the owner well enough to address him informally. But he put his curiosity aside and quickly nodded in agreement to what Kyuhyun had said and added,

     “please don’t worry, Im sure your family is happy to know that you are safe”

     “Awww aren’t you sweet! Are you here with Kyuhyun?” But before Ryeowook even had time to blush, he continued speaking, “Oh! I know! To make up for the wait, and this terrible weather, let me make you something special” and with that he left the room and got working on the food.

      “Wow…I think he really took a liking to you, he’s never offered to make me something special to eat…” Kyuhyun teased

      Ryeowook giggled, “that’s probably because he knows you’ll come back regardless if he makes you something special or not because you’re clearly a regular here,” he teased back.

    Kyuhyun chuckled, not only was Ryeowook beautiful and cute, he was witty too.