V: Almost Intimate

The Lost Ship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

None of them know how did they end up cuddling on Chaerin's bed, together, almost . And none of them dare to speak something, besides enjoying each other company and reminiscing what just happen until they end up on the bed.

 

Flashback

Chaerin pour a wine for both of them, something triggering inside her to force the younger girl to talk. They just arrived at Chaerin's apartment unit, as a CEO for a big Company at South Korea, she is too humble. Her apartment is not big, not too fancy and not too much. It is a simple modern apartment with a modern interior, Chaerin tell Dara to sit on the couch and the younger girl obliged.

"Now talk to me, I've got the right to know about everything of a person I hired to served my in-laws." She talks with a stern yet concern voice and crosses her arms.

"His name is Lee Byung Hun, he was supposed to be my legal guardian at the Philippines. I was sold to him when I was sixteen, my father has a huge debt and the only thing can save him was selling me. Byunghun-ssi, paid for me and clearing my father debts with extra few money for him to start new and goes back to Busan. I was left and sent, in a red district at Phillippines. At stripper club." She holds her breath, stop talking while examining the older woman's reaction.

".... continue," no judgment on the older woman eyes, she keep waiting for the younger one to tell her everything.

"I almost died when I'm sixteen going on seventeen, I was hurt, passed out, and bleeding because I was sold to someone from the Middle East. My ity was sold, I can't take what's belong to his and he keeps doing it until I passed out and sent to ER."

"..." Chaerin bit her lips, she is mad, very mad to whoever do horrible things to the underage Sandara.

"They saved me and have me worked again, I'm a stripper, the most expensive one, unfortunately." She stops and frown, she hates to remember how dirty she was.

"Did you let them touch you?" Chaerin asking in curiosity.

"No, I never took anyone to a private room. I don't want to have another nightmare, one night with a monster was more than enough." Dara look away, letting single tears flow out from her beautiful innocent eyes.

"Sandara... come sit next to me."

"I'm dirty Miss, you don't want to sit next to me."

"You're not, and yes I want you to sit next to me. Come here Dara, listen to me," Chaerin stretches her arms, asking Dara to take it and have her sit next to her.

With an awkwardness, Dara sits next to Chaerin. She let the older one examine her from her head to her toe, Chaerin tells her to relax a bit and drink the wine. If Chaerin is one of the ert men on the strip club, she was already running away from the scene and locked herself inside her room. But with Chaerin, Dara feel the urge to be with the older woman more than anything in the world.

"Tell me again." Chaerin husky voice sends a thousand of butterflies to kiss all over Dara's body.

"I- I fall in love, or so I thought at eighteen. The one I thought can take me away from the hell hole, he's a charmer, handsome and awesome. He sing me a love song, and I let him to have me the way he want, then left me behind for some old woman who's promised him a fame in Japan. I... I was left once again, and I decided to run after I settled everything with Byunghun-ssi. He hold my passport, I can't leave that place until I paid him some amount. I buy my own freedom, then I ran away back to Seoul, I need to go to Busan and find my parents. But before that, I need to be strong first... They're not gonna fooled me or sold me for second time. No."

At this rate, Dara is already tipsy because of the wine. Making Chaerin a bit concern, just two sips of wine and the younger girl already babbling a lot more of words. She is crying then laughing, she told Chaerin all her misery and how her heart betrayed her again. She was not expecting the man she called legal guardian will looking for her in Seoul.

"There's no way I'll be back into that world again! I want to study better! I want to be a better woman! And I'm afraid of you Miss!", Chaerin finds it cute and amusing when Dara is getting all tipsy then spill all the truth from .

"Why?", Chaerin dare her to answer her question.

"You make my heart warm! And I don't want to be left alone again! Nuh uh!" The younger girl stating what is inside her mind, she leans her body to the couch while gulping her last drop of wine, "Plus you have a wife, I'll be left again if I fall for you. Nuh uh..."

"You fall for me?".

"Yes, I am! No, I will, if you keep being nice to me. Don't be too nice to me...." She fall on the couch and inhaling a long deep breath, then she stare at the older woman who is staring her back.

Chaerin surrender to the warm tingling feeling she has inside her chest, something definitely happen and after everything Dara has told her she does not find the younger girl as a or dirty, she was being a very unfortunate girl who has born and lived in a wrong world. Chaerin le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter