XI: Stay

The Lost Ship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara thought she was in a dream when she smells the familiar fragrance  hit her nostril, it was the fragrance she misses so much, she has been wanting to have all these months. She has no power to move her body or opening her eyes. She has lost her purpose, she forgets about her mission to find her parents and asking them why they sold her to the stripper club, she refused to hear anything Jiyong said or any doctor's advice. 

"Ssshhh baby... It's me... It's me Dara" she swear the whisper in her ear is real, the husky voice she misses so much, the simple breath in her ear, "let's go home."

She smiles hearing it, even if its just a dream, going home with Lee Chaerin is the one she wants the most. she does not care anymore if people call her a cheater, a , an evil, or bad woman, she want Chaerin and she cannot stop from wanting her. For the first time in her life, she is actually felt alive, as a human, a person, as someone with pride everytime she was with Chaerin. 

Chaerin made her think that she was worth everything in the world.

The older woman treat her like a queen, treat her like she was everything in the world. Chaerin's tender touch always makes her feels like a human being, with all the feelings and expressions. Lee Chaerin gives her breath and reason to live again, not just hope, but future. 

Even sometimes the truth is hurt, Chaerin is married. The truth for Sandara is very harsh. She does not want to be more selfish than now, that is why she left Chaerin. She left her because she does not want to be miserable when Chaerin realize that she is married and Sandara is a mistake.

She does not want to be too deep involved with Lee Chaerin while the truth, it was already too late. She is already deeply in love, attached, live, and breath with the name of Chaerin.

"Urgh..." She tried to move her body, to see, to feel, yet she failed miserably.

"Easy baby... I'm taking you home... Easy," another husky voice of Chaerin whispers on her ears.

 

Jiyong sees how easy for Chaerin to lift Dara's body, it still hurt him seeing the woman he loves and still hoping to be together is now being taken away by someone else. He saw how gentle Chaerin when the woman embracing Dara in her arms before she is taking her away.

"Don't hurt her," he warns.

"I'm doing my best not to," hearing the answer, make him smile.

Lee Chaerin is not an ordinary woman, she does not give sweet words or giving empty promises. He was expecting to hear her say I won't, but he gets the other words instead. Which is pleased him more, because she told him that she is doing her best not to hurt the younger girl.

Something thug his heart when he sees Chaerin walked away from his apartment with Dara on her arms, she give kisses the younger girl's forehead once in a while. He can see on how much Chaerin loves and adoring the younger girl. He follows them until the emergency door of his apartment, Chaerin's driver already waiting behind the door which leads them to the private parking lot. 

"Please tell me by the time she's okay," that is the only thing he asks from Chaerin, she nods in agreement and smile. 

"I will," she makes a slight bowing gesture to show her gratitude, "thank you Jiyong-ssi, you're a nice man." 

"Don't get me wrong, I just want her to be okay." 

"And I'll take care of Dara." 

"You do that." He tilts his head while crossing his arms in front of his chest, try to smile. 

Right after she get inside the car, Chaerin tells her driver to the drive fast to hospital. A private hospital which she knows all of the doctors and nurses, the hospital is belong to her ex in law, they own the majority of the stocks. She called her ex-in-law to let them know that she already found Dara and need a medical handling immediately, and she told them that they are on the way to the private hospital owned by them.

Dara is unconscious all the way to the hospital, yet the younger girl keeps clenching her hands on the older woman's shirt. She does not want to be apart from Chaerin even if its a dream, and the older woman returns it by tighten her hug.

"You'll be fine baby girl...." she shushes the younger girl.

Chaerin can feel Dara's body is different than the time she hugged the latter, she gets thinner and lighter. Her skin is pale, and she has no strength to even open her eyes. 

"Why did you leave me?".

Much to Chaerin surprise, Dara snuggles closer to her and speak slowly under her unconsciousness, "you... Have a. Wife..." 

"I'm not now..." she make a smile after hearing an innocent confession from the younger girl, "let's talk when you're better sweetheart..." she kiss Dara's dry lips and smile. 

She never knows that Dara will think too much about her situation, eventhough she knows everything about Chaerin and her wife relationship. She knows how Gyuri treated Chaerin, even how she treats her own parents. But for Dara, a marriage relationship is a sacred thing and she was only being a hindrance for the two. 

Slowly Chaerin understand about why Dara left her in a hurry a month ago, the girl probably in a shock after seeing the confrontation with Gyuri, and she misunderstood everything. Moreover, when she was asking a divorce for Gyuri and the woman spill everything about Chaerin have nothing and such.

"What a silly girl..." Chaerin murmured while staring deeply at Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter