I: Beginning

The Lost Ship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Philippines, Strip Club, 20XX

"I paid my debts, now where's my passport?" She demanding to her pimp.

Since two days ago, after she made her calculation and planning her emergency way out. She had her friend hold her luggage, she will not coming back to her shabby apartment anymore. Once she gets her visa, she will go straight to the airport and never will she is going back to Philippines again.

For over five years she has worked as a stripper, a host and even sometimes she need to please the man she is working with. She is often refused the money to go to the next stage, make her as the top of the chain. Many people want her, male or female, all of them want to spend the night with her. 

She sells her body for a view or sometimes for a touch if she feels like it, to her audiences. She was sold by her own parents when she was sixteen as a payment for her parent's debt by being held captive for five years. Being send from her homeland to another country; Philippines.

She is really famous on underground society, people love her and adore her extravagant beauty. Her ity was sold to some rich man from the Middle East, he claimed to have a lot of properties and wanted to buy her as his, but she cannot be taken out without her legal consent since she was still sixteen years old that time. The pimp was her legal guardian, she was almost dead on the night she was given her ity to the man from the Middle East. Doctor in the ER said because the man's was too big when penetrating her without any preparation and he keeps doing her even though she is already screaming in pains, she gets bleed and injured. 

Then when she was eighteen, she was fall in love with the singer from the next club. He was gentle, full of compassion, passionate, young and handsome. He makes a promise to her and says forever, he promised her to take her away from the hell hole. He is sweet and charming, a fellow Korean, dreaming of being a singer and rapper. She called him Jiyong oppa, people call him GD or G Dragon. She gives him everything she has as a girl, everything. 

Only to know she was being deceived when she know after a year of their relationship, he is gone with some old woman who is promising him a career in Japan and a bright life than the one he has in Philippines. She has left alone once again, broken hearted and shutting all her feeling for any promises. 

She was naive, stupid and easy to fooled. All she want right now is going back to her country, find her parents and asking for a payback after ruining her life for five years. She grew up in a very unpleasant place with the extraordinary surrounding. She does not love the way she lives today, but she will manage and she will get out from the hell. 

"You promised. I worked hard and everything has paid!!", she asked to her pimp only to get a smile smirk.

"Okay... Okay, Sandy, here, I will give your passport," he is about to give her the passport she wants the most, "but, as your father... I haven't had the best thing about from you. The thing that Middle East man and that silly dragon get from you... Hah!".

"What are you implying?" she tried to hide and away from him.

"Lemme have with you and you're all alone, I'll be releasing you." He snickered, she jump from her spot.

She knew something like this would happen, he makes her cornered into his office. She looks at the clock, in the next three hours, she will have a flight to catch. Her friend already texted her and tell her to do that all the check in and the baggage in, has already done. All she need to do is showing up, get the boarding pass, and get her on the plane. 

"Give yourself to me Sandy, and I'll let you off." 

"What is my guarantee on that? You can't be trusted," she crossed her arms in front of her body to protect her from the man in front of her. 

Lee Byung Hun, he is a very y and good looking man for his age, his tanned skin, and his toned body make all the women crazy with him. He has a very manly face and has a very sweet smile that can melt every woman who sees it. His voice is deep and seductive, he was called for the best host, not for nothing. He has shared his old time by being a male stripper, a host, and a gigolo to fill his wallet and make him have the best club in town as he is now. 

"Oh come on sweetheart, I'm your legal guardian. What can be so not trusted about me?" he gives his sly smile and raises his eyebrow.

"Everything about you Byunghun-ssi." 

"I'd prefer daddy... It'll be so nice to have your little ty mouth here call me daddy with me inside you," he grabs her waist and slowly cupped her cheek, "skinny but firm, nice... I'm a er for this you know?".

He slaps her and leans in to kiss her neck, "No, I need assurance first," she holds the man from doing anything more than kissing her skin, she hates the feeling Byunghun giving to her.

He does not like to be rejected, Lee Byung Hun deals with rejection, as nobody has been rejecting him before. He scratches his nape with anger after she pushes him away. He walks to his table and throws the passport away.

"Your assurance," he spat and let her take her passport.

She smiles when she finally have her passport in her hand, she looks at it. Byunghun made it for her when she was nineteen, he made it with the promise of her not to leave with the poor singer from the club next door, who is turning up leaving her a month later after her passport is done. She looks at the picture, it was her when she was nineteen. Now, she is on her twenty-one. Her face does not change too much, but she is much more mature. 

She holds it like her life depends on it, she put it carefully in her handbag so nobody can take it from her. Then she secures the handbag around her body, "so, my prize?".

She gulping and lean on the table, gesturing to him to get it done fast and let her go. He smiles happily and moves forward to the fragile beauty in front of him. He wastes no time by latched his lips on her, he does not mind when her lips do not return back his kiss. He loves the girl, but he also loves the business. 

And now, after everything is settled. He wants to have the girl from himself, after all, the time he treated her well and protects her well. He never let anyone touch her more than it should if it is not the girl herself let to be touched. He loves her. 

"You smell good Sandy," she does not say anything, she let her tears pouring down her beautiful face as she can feel his fingers all over her body and he leaves a trail of his saliva almost to every part of her body,  "Damn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter