VI: How-

The Lost Ship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She frowns after seeing the younger girl living in a cheap hostel, along with a cheapskate or poor foreigners or probably an illegal immigrant who stayed in there. The younger seems does not have any problem living in that way, she eats a cup noodle at night or a food from the stall at the street. Chaerin witnessing the condition every night right after she decided to stalk the younger girl every time she is going back home from her in law's house. Dara chooses to buy a book than have a good food for herself, sometimes she bring home a leftover food from her in law's house or mostly boys at the hostel treat her something nice.

Chaerin does not understand, why did Dara do not tell anything about her live condition?

"Why didn't she told me about anything?", she asks Hyoyeon and Seohyun when they are having a lunch together, a day when Dara do not have to bring some lunch box to Chaerin.

"You expecting someone to tell you that; hey, I'm broke, I don't have money, I ate noodle cup or your parent's leftover food, I lived in a cheap hostel. You kissed me, so you need to take care of me more? Things like that?" Hyoyeon speaks nonchalantly while munching her lunch.

"Hyo unnie got a point," Seohyun agreeing, sipping her tea in a very elegant way.

"You two, can you stop ing my ?".

"We didn't ing your , if you like her, chase her. If you don't, stop mingling into her life affair. As simple as that. Now eat the food. Boss." As usual, Hyoyeon is the one who talks rude but right into the point and Seohyun is the one who will point all the facts with her sweet tongue.

"Shall I chase her?" Chaerin pushes her best friend away from her sight, for her to talk with Seohyun.

"How's your heart tell you?" Seohyun asking, politely.

"I like her, I care and I mind everything about her."

"The same as Gyuri before?" Hyoyeon asking and keep munching, "I can make this much more delicious you know."

"....." 

There is a long pause before Chaerin can answer Hyoyeon's question, the two other best friend stop their eating activities then waiting for the answering from their confused best friend over some younger girl who manages to shake her world just from one passionate kiss.

"No. I'm not sure how. But, no. The feeling is different," Chaerin finally answering.

"How different?", Hyoyoen keeps asking, she is not satisfied with the answer.

"I don't know. She's, gives me this tingling feeling inside my chest. I stalked someone for God sake! Out of curiosity, Lee Chaerin is stalking someone! That never happened before. I like her presence, no I love it. I love touching her, I want her close-".

"Get her," both of Hyoyeon and Seohyun cutting Chaerin's statement.

 

And the morning conversation with her two best friends that bring Chaerin to stand in the lobby waiting for the younger girl to arrive at her hostel with a shocking and pale expression by the first time she witnessing the woman she has kissed a week ago is now standing in front of her. Chaerin gives a playful smirk at the clumsy girl, who happens to drop all her groceries which only contains more of cup noodles.

"M-M-Miss L-Lee!", she is stuttering while holding onto the book she had just bought, hold on to it like her life depends on it.

"Hello, Sandara...."

"Wh-why are you h-here?".

"To pick you up."

"P-p-pick me?".

"Yes, now, where's your room?" Chaerin squatted to collect all the scattered noodle cup on the floor.

"Uh?".

"Sandara, where's your room?" Chaerin asking again, one more time.

Still shocked, surprised and scared from the sudden intrusion of the young in law at the house she is working with, Sandara just stunned until Chaerin has to grab her wrist and make her automatically drag them to her room. They arrived at a small room she is sharing with girls from Thailand, an illegal immigrant who worked at the factory which makes a LED lamp.

Chaerin frowning looking at how small the room is, the security is not good, the shared bathroom and so many things more she just does not like to see in front of her eyes. Then she darts her eyes to see the younger girl, who is fidgeting in the corner of the room while waiting for Chaerin to say something.

"Clean your things, and move out."

"EH?".

"Do what I say, Dara." With that, Dara hung her head and quickly put everything into her luggage.

Meanwhile, Chaerin talks to the receptionist to fill documents and pay for the rest of the invoice. The middle-aged woman at the receptionist shook her head and telling that Sandara already paid in advance for a full payment of her room, she just gives Chaerin the invoice along with a statement letter that the latter will not ask the hostel to return the money because Dara still has two more days left for her payment.

"Just two days, no worries," Chaerin signed the paper, call her driver to help Dara packing and smile to the receptionist while she waits in the lobby with her fabulous shade and outfit.

After thirty minutes, with the help of the driver, Dara finally finishing all the packing and letting her luggage being taken outside the room. The two Thailand girls ask her with their broken English about why she is suddenly moving out, Dara just nods slowly while looking at Chaerin's figure.

"My boss..." that is the only words the younger girl can say but enough to make the other girls understood.

Quite far from Dara's room, Chaerin is still talking on the phone with her parents i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter