II: Other Story

Surrogate Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is not like she does not like the idea of being married, but she still young and she is not sure with her Thailand boyfriend. She is not sure that Nickhun is the one for her. As stupid as it is sound, she still believes about fate and the one like she believes in fairytale until she is eleven years old.

Only to found out that fairy does not exist.

She is twenty-five this year, her father already asked her if she want to marry Nickhun. Her boyfriend since high school, but she just shook her head. Not really sure if she want to marry him, she is what people called nun, she believe after marriage and she made sure Nickhun follow her rules.

They make out time never went abroad after second base, she want to believe Nickhun is the only one for her and she make sure he will receive the best of her.

She has been a sweet caring girlfriend for Nickhun since high school, being faithful on top of that. Many guys already tried their luck to get their way with her and nothing can break her barricade. She stays faithful, no matter how much rich the guy is or how handsome he is.

People tell her that she is beautiful and her smile made them skip a heartbeat, with her classic beauty and her porcelain skin. Which makes mostly Caucasian man find it interesting, she colored her hair red simply because Nickhun said he loves woman with red hair.

Sometimes she think to herself what makes her being so caring and obedient toward him, she does not understand it either. Nickhun might made her blushing or having an abnormal heart beat, but it was when they were eighteen. Now the feeling are completely different. She want to think that he is, still the one.

Once she asked her cousin who is lived in Seoul because she chooses to be with her girlfriend, long distance relationship is not working for Jessica and she decided to move in with her girlfriend, being an English teacher.

"Is the worth it Jess?" She asked it, Jessica is older than her for one year and Jessica's girlfriend younger than her.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you absolutely had with your girlfriend."

"We called it to make love, not . The physical coming as a complimentary of our love. Not the other way around." Jessica explained to her.

"Is it worth it? I mean you could've chosen to marry first. You can get married to her you know, just not in Seoul."

"From the first time I saw her, feeling the electricity through my veins when we first touch, she made me skip my heart beat. When I realize everything about her is right and everything I do with her is perfect. I have no hesitation to make love to her. And yes, it is worth it."

"How is the feeling? Can you describe it?"

"Are you asking this question because Nickhun asked you to have with him again?" Jessica is always being the one who use all her logic when she want to talk to Tiffany.

Tiffany Hwang, or Hwang Miyoung in Korean. Is the most innocent yet dense woman Jessica had known in her life. She keep believe that Nickhun will wait for her until their wedding night and he, eventually will stay faithful to her even when she did not give him what he wanted. No matter how much logic and facts Jessica already told her.

"It's not completely true. But yes, some of it. I just don't want to regret my decision." She said to her cousin, who is been her best friend since they were little.

"Tiff, everything is between you and Nickhun. If you feel he's the one, then go for it. And by the way, he did ask you for marriage right?"

"Yeah..." Tiffany rolls her eyes, another question about her and her longtime boyfriend marriage.

"Why the sigh?"

"I'm not sure to marry him. I don't feel excited, never been and never was."

"Thennnnnn why the hell did you waste your age to date that idioooottttt?" Tiffany can swear she is hearing an angry dolphin in Seoul, the shrieking sound now almost breaks her eardrum.

"I don't know! I don't have any reason to break up with him! We're more than fine and he's sweet."

"Arrghhh! I don't know what to do with you! I'm gonna get some sleep! Call me when you know what to do!" She hangs up to her cousin, leaving Tiffany dumbfounded.

Little did Tiffany know, her beloved boyfriend found a new way to have some fun behind her back? He is being a perfect prince charming for his sweet caring girlfriend, and because his family loves Tiffany so much. Behind her, he just raging his hormonal urges to any girl he can found.

Banging them like tomorrow never come.

Jessica might know everything about Nickhun, she was leaving the States three years ago after a year dating Kwon Yuri. They met a year before when Yuri goes to Hawaii with her fling, they met and fall in l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter