IV: Closer

Surrogate Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The relationship between Taeyeon and her husband is gradually getting better, not in the term of being all lovey-dovey couple, but more in the term of being best friend forever. Leeteuk lets Taeyeon meet his girlfriend officially and having the cute beautiful younger girl crying out loud in her arms, making her feeling guilty a lot since she cannot love Leeteuk as much as the girl in front of her, yet still claim Leeteuk as her husband.

Let alone having with him periodically to maintain the husband and wife chemistry between them.

She knows a thousand sorry cannot change anything or turning back the time, but the girl just nods happily when she finally hear the sorry word from Taeyeon. She let it out all the feeling bottling up in her heart, she was living in doubt for three years. But she keeps loving Leeteuk, despite all her friends already told her to ditch him and get another awesome man.

They were talking in a family restaurant when Taeyeon's eyes glance into a certain red-haired woman who is walking faster away from the restaurant.

"What?" Leeteuk asking his wife when he look Taeyeon's eyes were unfocused.

"Wait here." Taeyeon standing up and quickly runs.

A soft hand grabbing Tiffany's hand to stop her from walking, she was looking at how good the interaction between Taeyeon and her husband at the restaurant. She feels something bang her chest, she thinks she might have indigestion. But, her legs bring her to walk faster from the place and back to her office, forget about her lunch.

Today is the day when she does not spend her time with Taeyeon since the older woman said to her that she have another appointment and it is very important.

"Hey, why are you running?"

"Hmmm... busy?" Tiffany answering.

"Bull, you haven't had your lunch yet."

"..."

"Come on, I'll treat you."

"I don't wanna go inside." Tiffany frown and acting like a little kid, sulking.

"You have to." Taeyeon just smile, she loves to see Tiffany reaction.

And at some point, she just wants to brag about Tiffany to her husband. Without she is knowing what the deal is.

"But-"

"No but Ppany." She locked her fingers on the younger girl's fingers, who is look hesitate to go to inside the restaurant.

Taeyeon brings the red-haired woman to be seated beside her and give her the menu, she can feel her husband kick her legs lightly.

"Oh, this is my mushroom... Tiffany Hwang." Taeyeon introduces Tiffany with her own way, and Tiffany's hair, making the latter's blushing red.

"Kang Sora." The younger woman stretches her hand to Tiffany.

"My girlfriend." Leeteuk smile and have his arms wrap around Sora's shoulder, making Tiffany's eyes widen.

"Go order your food now Ppany..." Taeyeon smirk.

"Ah- Taetae- I-" Tiffany is totally confused, she do not know what to say.

"Ssshhhh... let's have your lunch first." Taeyeon cut her words,   keep playing with Tiffany's hair, she stares at her husband and get a wink from him.

Taeyeon kicks Leeteuk as hard as she can and give a glance to him, then she look at Sora to have her stop Leeteuk childish behavior and they end up laughing together. Making Tiffany even more confuse.

"They're just being jealous Ppany... Mind these dorks." Taeyeon raises her eyebrow to a confuse Tiffany, it seems after spending one month get close to each other already give then the ability to understanding each other with only stares.

Tiffany's expression was asking a question about how come Sora being Leeteuk girlfriend and he admits it calmly in front of his own wife, not to mention Taeyeon was absolutely fine with that fact. And Taeyeon's expression was telling Tiffany not to ask any more question, she will tell her later.

Part of Tiffany's heart is hurting when she know Taeyeon's husband having another girlfriend in his life. But, part of it were really happy, knowing that fact.

She feels like an idiot every time she is near Kim Taeyeon.

Taeyeon takes Tiffany's back to her office, a bit surprise when she know where Tiffany work is. That gesture was seen by Tiffany.

"I've script here actually, still in editing." Taeyeon explain.

"Wait? Really? Who?" Tiffany is remembering about a Korean author in her company.

"Erika Kim." She smiled when she see the younger's girl eyes widen.

"No way." Tiffany gasping in disbelief.

"Yes way. What? Are you fans?"

"YES! I read all of your stories! And you're the one who made me pursue to have a dream as an editor!" The younger girl shrieking in happiness, her eye smile make a perfect shape of a crescent moon.

Make Taeyeon's heart skip a beat.

"No way..."

"Yes way! Can I have your autograph later?"

"I cook for you, we slept together and you still ask for my autograph? You basically have the whole me." Listening to that making Tiffany's face blushing red like a ripe tomato, she cannot stop the abnormal heart beating.

"A book with the autograph of the author is perfect." Tiffany stuck out her tongue to Taeyeon.

"You're so cute, go. I'll see you after an hour." Taeyeon pushes Tiffany away to get inside her office building.

"Uh? Are you going to pick me up?"

"Don't want to?"

"No, I want!"

"Then, I'll see you soon." Taeyeon gives a flying kiss to the younger girl who is already walking slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter