Chapter 3: Cooking Class

The Lobby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dude!" Jackson jumped in Ian's bed, "What's for breakfast?" Jackson exclaimed.

"Can you just stay down for a while? You cook ..." Ian said as he got out from his bed leaving Jackson behind.

"Why me?" Jackson ask surprised.

"You want it, you do it." Ian said as he get a towel to start taking a shower.

"What? Hey dude don't turn your back on me!" Jackson yelled.

"What the? HEY WE'RE GONNA BE LATE SO JUST WAIT THERE AND COOK YOUR OWN FOOD!" Ian shouted at him and started to take a shower.

"What's wrong with this kid?" Jackson mumbled and headed to the kitchen.

Minutes passed and Ian came out of his room dressed appropriately while Jackson is eating breakfast.

"So you did cook?" Ian ask.

"No, I just get this." Jackson grinned.

"Finish that we'll be late ..." Ian said getting his bag and car key.

"Wait up!" Jackson rush towards Ian and they started to get downstairs.

And the two get inside the car and rush towards S.A Academy.

"Hey did you bring your stuffs?" Ian said running with Jackson in the hallways.

"Of course! I also bring yours!" Jackson said still running.

"Okay ... faster dude!" Ian said while running faster and Jackson did too.

"Ian and Jackson." A familiar voice said.

"Y-yes Mr. K-Kim?" Jackson stuttered.

"Why are you late?" Mr. Kim ask and Ian pointed at Jackson.

"Wha-- ... sorry Sir! We'll be going now." Jackson said and he drag Ian to their Cooking Room.

 

When they get in they saw their classmates waiting for them and two girls in front, their teacher look at them.

"Faster! Don't waste the time!" He said angrily making Ian and Jackson rush towards their partners.

Ian and Naeun on the left side while Jackson and Youngji and the right side. Ian and Naeun are peacefully cooking while Jackson and Youngji are fighting.

"Hey you two! Can't you work without fighting each other?" Ian calmly said.

"Try dealing with this girl dude." Jackson challenged him.

"Are you challenging me?" Ian smirked and Jackson nodded. "Hey stupid, wait here." Ian looked at Naeun who just nod.

"Hey Ji!" Ian smiled while approaching Youngji.

"Hey." Youngji said irritated.

"What's the problem?" Ian ask casually.

"Problem? Jackson. He won't even help me do the plating or cooking!" Younji demanded.

"You're really lucky because I'm still here!" Jackson defended.

"Will you stop you two!" Naeun interrupted making them stop and Ian scoffed.

"Hey stupid, I told you to wait there!" Ian scolded Naeun.

"You're not the boss of me!" Naeun exclaimed.

Ian was about to say something when their teacher speak.

"Can you just go back to what you're doing? And because of that minus points to you two teams. Now we will not watch you anymore just leave it there when you're done and call me." Their teacher said and started to walk out angrily, slowly the other students get out of the room leaving them four.

 

"You heard him, let's work." Ian said and headed to their counter with Naeun.

"Tsh, he's so ugly." Jackson teased.

"Stop it! Help me!" Youngji scolded him and Jackson get back to work.

And the 4 of them remained in an awkward silence, the chopping and the air conditioner are the ones that only makes noise.

"Do you know how to cook?" Ian ask Naeun not bothering to look at her.

"Yes." Naeun timidly reply.

"So what shall we cook with this ingredients?" Ian faced her.

"Let me see first ..." Naeun said scanning the ingredients.

"So?" Ian said.

"Since our teacher tell us to do French Cuisine ... let's just work, can't explain it clearly." Naeun said making Ian smirked.

"Hey what's yours?" Ian ask Jackson and Youngji.

"Japanese Cuisine. Dude wait for us if you're done." Jackson said and Ian nodded.

An hour had passed, Ian and Naeun we're already done in cooking and plating while Jackson and Youngji are also done. When they're done Ian volunteered to call their teacher for their finished products. Their teacher ordered Ian to call Mr. Kim to be one of the judges. And the 4 of them gave their finished products in the neat table with their subject teacher and Mr. Kim.

Their Work (just imagine that they did this):

Mark Lean and Naeun - French Cuisine

Jackson and Youngji - Japanese Cuisine

The two girls are very nervous while the two boys remained cool.

"Naeun, Ian. You did a great job." Mr. Kim said making Naeun smiled.

"Yes from the food to the plating." Their teacher added.

"Thank you sir." Ian bowed at him so did Naeun.

"And ... Youngji." Their teacher called the girl.

"Sir?" Youngji walk towards the table with Jackson.

"Did he help you?" Their teacher ask.

"Yes sir! I help like a lot! I assure you its a hundred percent true!" Jackson explained.

"Mr. Wang, he wasn't talking to you." Mr. Kim smiled making the others controlling their laughs.

"So did he help?" Their teacher ask Youngji again.

"He did help me Sir." Youngji said timidly.

"Okay. Now we should be going now and also you three, Youngji go back to your class now." Mr. Kim said.

"Okay Sir." Younji bowed then she bid good bye to all of them and she was bidded good bye too.

"Class dissmiss to you three." Their teacher said while he and Mr. Kim started to leave.

"Bye Sir!" Naeun smiled and they started to clean their area's.

 

"Hey dude will you clean this?" Jackson said.

"No." Ian said while wiping the counter.

"Okay fine." Jackson said and left.

"YAH!" Ian yelled but still Jackson left.

"Chill." Naeun said and Ian look at her.

"Hey stupid mind sitting down?" Ian ordered her.

"And why would I do that?" Naeun ask crossing her arms.

"Just do it p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter