Chapter 1: The Meeting and Fights

The Lobby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day of school at S.A Academy

 

 

'Another year at S.A Academy, Junior year will be so damn long." Mark Lean get out from his car and get his bag.

"Hey Mark Lean!" Someone shouted his nickname, he glared at that person.

"Stop it Jackson, or else my cool image will fade." he scolded him.

"Hey~ respect dude! We're still you're hyungs." JB said and Jr. agreed.

"But still ... hey twins, Where are the others?" he ask.

"Hyung's! We're here!" Yugyeom yelled.

"Okay ... no need to shout." Bambam said.

"Did you wait long?" Youngjae ask.

"Nope so let's go! I don't want to be late in my Junior year." he glared at them.

"YAH! Let's walk together, so that we got more screams than the EXO and BTS kids also the the others." Mark suggested and they all nodded.

As the 8 of them entered the hallways, all eyes we're on them. They all acted really cool, the girls started fangirling and the boys got jealous of the popularity the 8 of them gets. Well anyone will totally go crazy about them becauase they have the looks, intelligence and power. Mark Lean and the gang started to get loads of gifts from their fangirls again, even if they won't accept it their lockers will still be flooded by gifts. They 8 of them we're chatting some things as they receive gifts as they walk to the lobby.

 

"Excuse me!" A girl came passing through the crowd as the Got8 pass by. 'Stampede? At the first day of school?' The girl thought frustrated and she continued to walk in the crowd.

"Hey Ian, smile a little. You're fangirls will get worried!" Mark said putting his arms on Ian. "Do I have to?" Ian said. "Of course dude ... hey thanks!" Jackson smiled at the girl making her blush. 'This is really really gonna be another long year for m--' Ian was cut-out in his thoughts when ...

A mysterious girl bumped on him really hard making him and the girl fell, both of they're belongings fall and the crowd was surprised. How come a mysterious girl bumped really hard on a famous student? Ian immediately stood up then dusted off his uniform and he look at the girl.

"Watch where you're going." Ian said coldly.

"Then you should get out of my way." The girl said and the crowd went surprise again.

"Won't you even say sorry?" Ian glared at her, he look at the name tag of the girl. Unfortunately the pin was covered by her hair, he looked at her uniform and notice why its different but he never ask it to the girl.

"Won't you even say sorry too?" The girl said making Ian upset.

"Hey ... you don't know who you're talking to." Ian clench his fists.

"And you don't know who I am too." The girl stood up "Freak." She mumbled and started to get her things, she was about to get her drawing pad when Ian get it.

"This is mine, and don't call me freak." Ian get the pad away fom the girl.

"Hey! THIS.IS.MINE!" The girl is getting mad at him, and Ian let go of the drawing pad making the girl fall again.

"Okay fine ... then I'll get this." Ian pick the same drawing pad at the corner. "C'mon boys, I hate this girl." Ian look at the girl to familiarize her face and scoffed, and the 7 of them started to walk-away leaving Youngjae behind. "Sorry ..." Youngjae said and Ian heard him. "Don't feel pity for her, let's go Youngjae." Ian said and Youngjae ran to them.

 

The crowd we're still shocked of the incident that happen, the mysterious girl talk back to one of the famous student in the academy. The others started to whisper some things, the others started to leave, some of them followed the Got8 and some of them started spreading the news.

"Hey SON NAEUN! What have you done?!" Chorong came running towards to the said girl.

"Huh?" Naeun said and started to fix her uniform, the other 4 girls came.

"You had cause a trouble on your first day!" Namjoo exclaimed making Naeun really surious.

"Trouble?" Naeun said still not getting the point.

"What Namjoo really meant w--" Bomi's sentence was been cut-off. "YOU treated Ian badly!" Eunji scolded her.

"Ian? Treated badly?" Naeun and the 5 girls started to walk and leave the lobby, she don't understand why the other students are whispering.

"He's a member of the group Got8, one of the most famous group in this academy unnie! Aigoo~" Hayoung sighed.

"Tsh. Bunch of weirdo's." Naeun mumbled and the girls glared at her. "What?" She ask.

"We don't want any rivals from the other groups Naeun, please don't get into trouble again." Chorong lectured her.

The group Apink started to walk in their lockers, just like Got8 they we're bombarded by fanboys and also fangirls. They gladly receive the gifts as they walk, but since Naeun is new in the group she just receive letters from the fans who knew her. They successfuly arrive in their lockers.

"Are you all used to this?" Naeun ask still uncomfortable in the situation and started to get her books for the first subject. 

"You should get used to." Bomis suggested and closed her locker.

"Are we all done?" Chorong said and the girls nodded. "Okay then, let's go to our classrooms now."

And the group started to leave separately, leaving Naeun alone in her locker.

'Aigoo~ this girls really? Where shall I find my room now?' Naeun wandered through crowd, its still a little early. She decided to go to the big bulletin board and search for her room, when she found it she immediately leave.

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggg*

'No~ not the bell! Why does my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter