Chapter 11: Friday

The Lobby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning Mr. Taecyeon!" Everyone greeted.

"Good morning." Taecyeon smiled, "Ian, Jackson and Youngji." He called.

"Yes sir?" The three said, they know what this means.

"Mr. Kim wants you in his office now." He smiled.

"Okay sir." The three smiled creepily, they get out with their bags making Naeun confused.

When the three successfully got out of their classroom, they meet the others in the basketball court, they greeted each other.

"Where's Ally?" Jackson asks.

"She buyed something." Tiffany said, "And look, she's back!" She then pointed the girl with a paper bag.

"Annyeong haseyo~" AJ greeted and bowed to the 44 students inside, they all greeted back.

"What took you so long?" Taehyung asks, AJ showed him the bag.

"What's inside that? Food?" Tao smiled, AJ shook her head.

"COUPLE RINGS!" AJ cheered making everyone surround her.

"Yah, don't scare her like that." Ian said, "Can I see it?" He asks.

"Yeah com here ..." AJ drag his cousin away from the others, they all groaned.

"Now where is it?" Ian asks excitedly.

"Here ..." She said and open the bag, Ian took out the pink ring case.

"Wait how did you know our sizes?" Ian asks.

"Secret! Open it, your choice of rings are very ugly so I choose another one." AJ smiled, Ian opened the pink ring case.

"Woah~" Ian smiled.

"Keep it secretly." AJ said, they walk back to their friends.

"Please show it!" Everyone said, the two shook their heads.

"Hey let's get dress guys and let's wrap this up!" Ian said and they all cheered, "You know what to do!" He looked at AJ, she nodded.

 

*riiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggg*

"Lunch time ..." Naeun mumbled, everyone rushed out of the room.

Naeun can't get out yet since all the students seemed to run in the same direction, but she successfully get out. When she got out, she got bumped by some of the students, someone drag her.

"Hi unnie~ I'm kidnapping you again!" AJ chuckled and started dragging Naeun away from the students.

"Where are we going?" Naeun asks.

"The kidnappers shouldn't tell where they will put their victims unnie." AJ laugh evily.

"YAH! You're getting creepy!" Naeun whined.

"Creepily cute~" AJ laugh and she stop, Naeun bumped on her back, "Sorry." She laughed.

"It hurts!" Naeun touched her forehead.

"Here let's sit first." AJ pointed the bench, they are currently in the school garden.

"Why are we here?" Naeun asks.

"Lunch time!" AJ cheered and get a food inside her bag.

"You'll eat with me?" Naeun asks.

"Unnie, are you kidding me?" AJ laugh, "I wouldn't get my burger if I wouldn't eat here with you. Just go eat~" Sh whined and Naeun laugh.

The two of them chatted and eated in the garden. Just then AJ's phone rang, she looked at Naeun.

"Hello~ ... Oh? ... I'm at the garden with my victim ... Naeun-unnie ofcourse! ... We'll go there ... Annyeong~" AJ smiled and pocketed her phone.

"Who's that?" Naeun asks.

"It'll be a secret." AJ laughed creepily.

"Stop that!" Naeun whined making AJ laugh more.

"Okay okay, let's clean our mess and I'll take you to somewhere. I'm your kidnapper remember?" AJ smiled and throw her trash at the bin.

Naeun also throw her trashes at the bin, she then get her bag. AJ called her, Naeun looked at her. She put on her bag while she saw the sleeping mask AJ is holding.

"You really are my kidnapper." Naeun said.

"Come on, I'll put in your eyes unnie." AJ then go to her unnie's back.

"Do I really have to do this?" Naeun ask as AJ put the sleeping mask on hers.

"Do you see anything?" AJ asks.

"All black. Are you gonna let me die?" Naeun asks.

"Of course not, I'm a good kidnapper." AJ smiled, "I'll carry you again unnie okay?" She said.

"Yeah, sure." Naeun chuckled and she can feel that her dongsaeng is already carrying her, "Where do you get your strenght or muscles anyways? You're not that skinny, but where?" She ask.

"Let say that ..." AJ paused, "It's in the genes." She laugh.

"Are we there yet?" Naeun ask and cross her arms.

"Unnie you keep on asking, trust me you'll be safe as long as I'm here." AJ said and Naeun nodded.

AJ just carry Naeun all the way to the basketball court, she motioned everyone to get in their positions.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~" AJ said suddenly to everyone at the court.

"Are you really gonna always kidnap me?" Naeun said, AJ force herself not to laugh also the others inside.

"Unnie, I'll put you down okay?" AJ smiled and she signalled everyone inside the court, she put her unnie down.

"Wait are there many people watching us?" Naeun ask still not seeing everything, "Wait, did you just bring me to the mall?" She cross her arms.

"Silly unnie of course not." AJ laugh, "Why? You got a bad feeling on this?" She ask as she guided her to a chair.

"No, wait ... are there balloons in here?" Naeun ask as she sitted on the chair.

"Yes unnie~ if I say 'now' ..." AJ paused, "Take-off the mask, got it?" She smiled.

"Got it ..." Naeun said and AJ started to walk away, "Yah, Ally Julian? Where are you? I'm getting scared." She said.

"NOW!" AJ shouted, Naeun took off the mask.

 

"Where are you? Where am I? Why is it black?" Naeun said, as she look around.

Just then there's a spotlight on her, she got shocked. When she look at the front there's another spotlight, this time she saw a guy. Then the lights opened she saw everyone i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter