Chapter 10: Plans

The Lobby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday ...

"Hyung!" Jungkook called Ian.

"Oh~ Jungkook, something wrong?" Ian ask him and look at the BTS members.

"Nothing hyung, we just want you to know that we will start later." Taehyung said.

"And I will promise not to break anything while helping." Rap Mon cross his heart.

"I'll fix everything Namjoon breaks, no worries." Suga laugh.

"Don't worry we'll make it cool hyung!" Jimin said.

"Yes and we won't do something stupid." Hoseok high-fived Jimin.

"I'll be watching them." Jin said and glared at the boys who are getting noisy, they shut up.

"Thanks guys, I'll go now. Remember to ignore her okay?" Ian bowed lightly and ran through the hallways.

 

Ian keep on running when he bump into someone, he kneeled down.

"I'm very sorry." Ian said and pick up the books that's on the floor, he then get a familiar notebook. Ian look up, the girl is just standing.

"..."

Ian gulped hard as soon as she saw her, Naeun just stare back. Ian sighed and put the books down, he started running again away from Naeun.

'Wrong! So wrong!' Ian smack his forehead and started running.

"Dyo." Ian called him.

"Hey." D.O smiled.

"Are you and Lay-ssi busy?" Ian ask.

"Now? Actually no. By the way we receive the message about-----" D.O's sentence was cutted.

"We are willing to help." Sehun pop out of nowhere with Tao and Lay.

"Thanks, hey can you guys help us at the recording?" Ian said.

"Sure hyung, but right after that ... beef okay?" Tao laugh, Ian nodded making Tao do his fangiliness.

"Okay we're on it, meeting at the basketball court right?" Lay said and Ian nodded.

"See you later guys." Ian bowed and started running again.

 

"Mr. Kim?" Ian opened the door.

"Ian come in." Mr. Kim smiled at Ian followed, "Sit." He said and Ian followed again, "So tell me." He said.

"I made a terrible mistake at Naeun sir." Ian said.

"WHAT?!" Mr. Kim exclaimed making Ian shocked, he cleared his throat.

"So ..." Ian said, "And I really am sincere to say sorry." He continued.

"You know, I have an idea. But when and how?" Mr. Kim ask.

"Tomorrow Friday at lunch time. Today and tomorrow morning every student will be ignoring her because that's part of my plan." Ian said and he started to tell Mr. Kim his plan.

"I'll tell the teachers too about this." Mr. Kim said.

"Okay sir, but please tell them not to ignore Naeun." Ian smiled.

"Very well ..." Mr. Kim clap his hands.

"Sir what's your idea by the way?" Ian ask him.

"Oh I just want to tell you that you should court her." Mr. Kim said casually, Ian choked at his own saliva making Mr. Kim laugh.

"Sir?!" Ian whined.

"What?" Mr. Kim chuckled, "I mean look that's not just a friendly sorry right? Anyways go to your class now. And I will approve that you can start anytime." Mr. Kim said and Ian bowed at him, he then get out at the office.

 

"Ian why are you late and where is your coat again?" Taecyeon ask him.

"Mr. Kim called me sir and my coat, I still didn't get it." Ian said.

"This is the last time, on Monday if you still don't have your coat. I'm sorry Ian but I have to send you out of my classes." Taecyeon said, "Sit." He added and Ian followed.

Mr. Taecyeon resumed his class, Ian sighed as he get on his seat. Everything went great just like his plan, every student is ignoring Naeun. He smiled out of nowhere, just then a paper was put on his desk.

We already told every student to ignore her, don't worry everything is set. Practice later and by the way ...

Luhan is our problem.

                          - J.

Ian cursed in his mind. That Luhan is getting on his nerves. Ian raise his hand, Taecyeon called him. Everyone look at him.

"Sir, can I go to the clinic?" Ian lied.

"Something wrong?" Teacyeon ask concerned.

"My head hurts." Ian lied again.

"Do you want someone to come with you?" Taecyeon said, "Naeun?" He called the girl.

"S-sir?" Naeun stuttered, Ian took a quick glance at Naeun.

Naeun's face was really shocked, Ian can't help but to smile inwardly at how cute Naeun is right now. Naeun's shock face is hard not to miss.

"Sir, I should accompany him." Jackson said.

"Me too." Youngji stood up.

"Okay okay." Taecyeon smiled, "Get back soon." He said and the three nodded.

The 3 of them stood up, Jackson whispered something to Mr. Taecyeon. After that, Youngji and Jackson puffed their cheeks indicating their classmates that the plan is still going on. And they finally get out.

"Ahhh~ Naeun-ssi's face is so funny." Youngji laugh.

"I know, she stutters too." Jackson laugh with his girlfriend.

"I bump to her a while ago." Ian said the couple stop laughing.

"WHAT?!" The couple exclaimed, Ian sush them.

"I immediately ran but Luhan is the problem now." Ian said.

"Yeah, I saw him talking to Naeun. He made her laugh." Youngji said.

"We should probably teach him lessons." Jackson suggested making Youngji glared at him, "I mean, talk?" Jackson smiled.

"Yeah." Ian mumbled, "A lot of things will happen especially this morning." He sighed.

 

"What?" Luhan spoke as soon as he got out of their room.

"Are you taking this as a chance?" Ian said.

"Guys, let's not talk here." Youngji interrupted the scene.

"Let's go to your EXO's HQ." Jackson said.

The 4 of them walk to EXO's HQ. Once they get in Ian and Luhan glared at each other, Jackson stood between them and Youngji sitted on the chair.

"Hey~" Jackson chuckled, "Okay ... talk." He said.

"Answer my question a while ago." Ian said coldly.

"Yes." Luhan smirked, Ian push him.

"Don't go near her." Ian threatend him.

"You're threatning won't work." Luhan scoffed.

"It will." Ian said.

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg*

"Oops~ gotto go to Naeun." Luhan smirked.

But before Luhan could get out, Ian drag him and punch him in the face. Luhan just laugh, Jackson and Youngji stop Ian from punching Luhan again. The door opened, the EXO is there. They rush to Luhan.

"What's wrong in here?" Suho ask angrily.

"Yeah, what did you do to him?!" Kris exclaimed.

"You receive the texts right?" Ian said and they all nodded except for Luhan, "And you followed it right?" Ian said and the 11 nodded, "Then tell him to follow it!" Ian exclaimed and the 3 of them got out.

"Hyung." D.O held Ian's arm.

"Kyung, I'm not angry with you. I'm mad with Luhan." Ian said.

"We know." Lay said.

"Don't worry, hyung's are already lecturing him." Tao said.

"And the 11 of us will help the recording except for Luhan-hyung." Sehun explained.

"Thank you guys." Ian smiled.

"We'll see you later okay?" Youngji said.

"And sorry for the trouble, we gotta go now." Jackson said and they bowed in respect.

 

The 3 of them walk to the cafeteria, most of the students stare at them especially to Ian who is sweating hard and with his creased white uniform. The 3 of them go to the are of Got8.

"Yah, you got into trouble?" Mark ask Ian as soon as he sitted on the chair.

"Hyung, here wipe your sweat." Yugyeom offer his towel, Ian thank him and wipe his sweats.

"Nah~ we just talk to someone." Jackson smiled.

"Youngji-ah, is it true?" JB ask the girl.

"Yah, don't scare our sister-in-law!" Jr. slap the arm of his twin.

"So noona?" Youngjae called her.

"It's more like threatning than talking to me." Youngji smiled.

"You should've called me, we could punch him or if its a her, we could just use our charms!" BamBam said and they all look at him, "What?" He raise a brow.

Just then they hear screamss, the door opened. It's BTS with Girls' Day, BTS's area was just at the front of Got8 and beside them is Girl's Day's table. They greeted each other and some of them get their foods. Another scream was heard, it was EXO and GG. They went to their tables, which is only at the back of Got8. The 11 boys smiled at them, the 9 girls smiled too and they all smiled back in return.

"GUYS! DON'T FORGET THE PLAN OKAY?!" Jackson yelled and the students all said 'YES', "UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING OKAY?" He added and once again the students said 'YES', "THANK YOU!" He yelled for the last time and they all cheered.

The door went wide, Apink come in. The cafeteria suddenly became quiet, they all can see that Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Namjoo and Hayoung are preventing themselves not to laugh. Naeun is awkwardlly walking through the silent cafeteria.

"This is really weird ..." Naeun mumbled, most of the students keep their head low so that Naeun won't see them forcing themselves not to laugh.

The Apink girls then went to their table, beside them is Got8. Everyone keep a poker face on, no one inside the the cafeteria spoke. The only thing you can hear is the sound of eating. It was really an awkward atmosphere for Naeun but for the rest, its really a funny silence atmosphere. Ian cleared his throat sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter