chapter three

because of the rain

"Ha! Found it!" Tiffany exclaimed as she clicked on an online profile of Kim Taeyeon. "Gosh...You're such a stalker." Sunny mumbled as she raised an eyebrow at Tiffany. Tiffany grumbled in frustration as she clicked close on the window tab. After searching the internet for the entire day (well, almost), Tiffany still had not found any thing new about Kim Taeyeon, her mysterious guardian angel. "Why. Is. She. So. Secretive." Tiffany grumbled. "Why don't you just ask that roommate person?" Sunny replied, half scrolling through her instagram and half listening to Tiffany's rant. "Thank God! Soon Kyu, you are a genius!" And with that, Tiffany ran to the door grabbed her coat, shrugged it on and was out the door.

Taeyeon spun around absentmindedly in her spinny chair, hummimg a ballad softly. "Hey...Are you okay?" Her colleague , Yoona asked her softly. Taeyeon smiled at Yoona as she nodded slowly. She felt herself zoning out again. "No! Kim Taeyeon. Calm. Your. Nerves." She thought. But, how could she resist the gorgeous human being called Tiffany? "Unnie...Is something bothering you? If you ever need a listening ear, I can-" Yoona was cut off by Taeyeon. "Stop. Just stop. It's okay, Yoona. Just...Just go do your work, don't worry about me." Yoona frowned slightly as she turned around and continued working. "Damn you, Tiffany for being so perfect." She thought as she continued spinning around, her mind filled with Tiffany, Tiffany and Tiffany.

"Sooyoung! Sooyoung! Wait up!" Tiffany called out as she ran to the tall, slim girl. "Gosh! You're so loud! Anyways, what do you want? A coffee?" Tiffany shook her head as she glanced at the ground in awkwardness, rubbing the toe of her sneaker on the ground. "Well?" Sooyoung asked her, her voice tinted with slight impatience. "Weeeeeell...I kinda came here to ask for your roommate's number." Sooyoung laughed. "Wait...Are you serious?" Tiffany nodded. Sooyoung gave her a weird look as she scrolled through her contacts book. "Why? Did you just realise that she owes you alot if money or something?" Tiffany shook her head again. "Andae...I just. Want to get to know her better,  I guess?" Sooyoung nodded slowly as she wrote down Taeyeon's number on a blank piece of paper. She passed it to Tiffany. "Um...Here you go. Don't tell her I gave it to you or I'll tell my boss not to serve you coffee." Tiffany laughed as she flashed Sooyoung her signature eyesmile and showed her an 'okay' sign. 

As soon as Tiffany kicked off her shoes, she lept onto the sofa and started to type Taeyeon a message. "What should I say?" She wondered to herself. 'Hi there.It's Tiffany. Just wondering, if you would like to talk?' She typed. "Hmmm...That actually sounded quite good!" She smiled to herself as she sent the message. "Woah there happiness monster. Who did you just text that msde you so happy?" Sunny asked Tiffany, trying to look at her phone. Tiffany hid her smile with her hand. "Nobody...Just my guardian angel." 

'Ding! Ding! Ding!' Taeyeon's phone rang. "Hm?" Taeyeon picked up her phone and to her surprise there was a message from Tiffany. She hurriedly unlocked her phone and read the message in its entirety. "Omo! She wants to talk to me?" Taeyeon grinned like a 5 year old kid. Taeyeon quickly replied. 'Hi Tiffany:) It's nice to hear from you. Sure! Do you want to catch up over a drink or something?' She quickly hit the send button and waited anxiously for a reply. Was she dreaming? Did Tiffany just text her? She was grinning from ear to ear now. Nothing could bring her down. 

Tiffany and Taeyeon are finally going to meet! Have you been waiting for this moment? Anyways, upvote please:) upvote, comment and subscribe<3 till next time, ily bye :)