chapter one :)

because of the rain

It was raining. Tiffany grimaced at the sky through the cafe's window. 'I cant believe its raining...' she sighed as she stirred her coffee absentmindedly. She had plans to meet her best friend, Jessica, who had just arrived in Korea for a vacation but due to the rain, there was no way Tiffany could meet Jessica. Just then, Tiffany caught a glimspe of a tall girl walking quickly through the rain with only a few newpapers covering her head. She was already soaked to the bone. Tiffany quickly grabbed her umbrella and hurried to the girl. 'Hey! Why dont you have an umbrella?' The tall girl looked up with an awkward smile. 'Gomawo...' Tiffany smiled. 'So, where are you going? I can walk with you since you dont have an umbrella.' 'Omo,really? Well, I'm walking home...' the tall girl replied.
 

Tiffany stood in the lift with the tall girl. 'Sooooo... whats your name?' The tall girl asked, looking at the floor. 'Tiffany Hwang' Tiffany said, 'What about you?' the tall girl laughed, 'Well, I'm Choi Sooyoung and you might have heard about my grandfather's architecture company...' Just then the lift doors opened. 'Aish... Choi Sooyoung! You were caught in the rain again?' A short girl nagged Sooyoung. Waving her hand dismissingly, Sooyoung replied,' I know, ok? Gosh for such a little person, you have sure have alot of complains... ' 'Why you stupid -' Tiffany interupted 'Um, am I intruding? I can go now... ' The short girl looked into the lift and bowed a little. 'Chosong...Its just that Sooyoung is always forgetting her umbrella. Anyways, thanks for sending her back...' 'Its Tiffany.' 'Ti-ppa-ny ssi' Sooyoung waved and together with the short girl they walked away.

When Sooyoung and Taeyeon got back home, Taeyeon sighed. Sooyoung looked worriedly at taeyeon. 'Why? did Kim Taeyeon-ssi have a hard day at work? Or is she just sighing because she's short?' Taeyeon glared at sooyoung. 'Anni. My head hurts, Soo...' Sooyoung suddenly became serious. 'I'll go buy you some medicine,ok?' Taeyeon nodded as she sat down on the sofa and drifted to sleep. 'Aish, that shikshin she only acts like she dosen't care but really she cares...'

Sooyoung quickly paid for the headache medicine and ran home. 'Yah! Kim Taeng! Wake up and eat the medicine which I bought.' Sooyoung shook Taeyeon awake. Taeyeon nodded and put the pill in as Sooyoung went to the kitchen and prepared some water for Taeyeon. 'Here you go.' Taeyeon nodded and quickly swallowed the medicine. Then, out of the blue she remebered the girl who had walked Sooyoung home. Tiffany was it? 'Sooyoung ah, do you think Tiffany-ssi is ok?' Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon. 'Wae? I'm sure she's fine... you just focus on getting better, ok?' Sooyoung then left the room. 'Is tiffany ok?' Was the only thing on Taeyeon's mind as she fell back to sleep.

Tiffany sniffled as she wiped her nose with a tissue. ' I should have worn my coat just now.' She sighed. She shuffled over to the TV and plopped herself down on the couch. She channel surfed for awhile before she noticed her pink umbrella on the ground. 'I wonder how those two were related... Sooyoung... and.... nevermind, I didn't catch her name. Maybe they're best friends. Their height difference is to big for them to be siblings.' Tiffany stifled a laugh. Then, she sniffled again as she scratched her nose in irritation. 'Curse the stupid rain these days...' she mumbled, glaring at the rain through the glass window.

 

That's it for this chapter:) Subscribe, upvote and comment:) Saranghae<3