chapter two :)

because of the rain

'Tiffany! How are you?' Jessica exclaimed, grinning widely at Tiffany. Tiffany hugged Jessica tightly. 'Hey Sica... I'm great! How long have we not met?' Jessica and Tiffany exhanged small talk as they sat down at a cafe. 'So... how's your...you know...luck?' Jessica giggled as she asked Tiffany. Tiffany's mouth fell agape in shock as she slapped Jessica's arm playfully. Jessica was now laughing uncontrollably she clutched her stomach as Tiffany scratched her neck awkwardly. Quickly changing the subject, Tiffany asked Jessica, 'Do you want to order a drink or a snack to eat?' 'Yeah...sure?' Tiffany raised her hand and waved it around for awhile to catch a waiter's attention. Just then, a tall girl ran to their table. 'Tiffany-ssi! What a coincidence! How are you?' It was Sooyoung. 'Hi Sooyoung, I'm okay. I was a little bit sick that day though. How are you?' Sooyoung chuckled. 'Tae-unnie was so concerned about you that day, you know? I was literally going to go crazy after hearing your name so many times!' Sooyoung joked. 'Tae...Tae-unnie?' Tiffany was puzzled. 'Ahh... You do not know Tae-unnie. It's the midget who lives with me. The one who was nagging at me that day.' Tiffany bit her lip to stop herself from laughing. 'Sooyoung's roommate was worried for me?' Tiffany thought. 'Anyways, I shan't waste more of your time...What would you like?' 'Wait. Soo, you work here?' Sooyoung grinned. 'Yeah. I work here part-time!' 'Okay then, I'll see you often.We will just get some lattes then.' Sooyoung quickly scribbled their orders down and jogged off. Jessica raised an eyebrow at Tiffany in a confused manner. 'Just a friend I met.' Jessica mouthed 'Oh' amd nodded as she checked her messages. Tiffany's mind was still abit shocked. She couldn't believe that someone she had barely met cared for her.

'Yah! Kim Taeng! I met Tiffany today, at the cafe.' Taeyeon turned around and looked at Sooyoung. 'Really? Hahahah...What a coincidence...' She mumbled. Sooyoung continued, 'Tiffany says she was sick that day, you know... Aish, now I feel so guilty.' Taeyeon's eyes widened as she stared a Sooyoung. 'What?!' 'She's okay now! I swear! Stop staring at me like a dead fish, it's scaring me...' Taeyeon heaved a sigh of relief. 'That's good...' 'Anyways, why do you care for her so much? You barely know her and plus it's not like she's your family or anything. Do you...like her?' Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung in shock. 'Of course not...' Sooyoung rolled her eyes.'I was just joking, Taeng.' Taeyeon was suddenly confused. 'What if...What if...I like Tiffany?'

'Jess,something is bothering me. Why would Sooyoung's roommate be concerned about me anyways? I barely know her and didn't even know her name.' Tiffany asked Jessica. Jessica sighed. 'Well, maybe she's your guardian angel in disguise?' Tiffany looked at Jessica weirdly. 'What? You asked me why.' Tiffany shook her head.'Nevermind. Pretend you never heard that.' Jessica nodded slowly. 'Uh huh.' Tiffany stirred her coffee and looked at the ground in silence. 'Anyways, what do you plan to do in Korea?' 'Well, I...' But even as Tiffany nodded along, her mind was already elsewhere.

hey:) that's it for now:) how do you like it? what do you want to happen next? leave a comment, upvote ad subscribe :) till next time, bye<3