First Morning

Out of a million I choose you!

""Ok! First day at school..-_-", Sarah's head was going crazy as her heart raced with anxiety. She was so nervous of meeting her best friends again, Sehun and Luhan. 'Oh my gosh! What do they look like now?! Are they handsome?Are they still the way they used to be?! Will they still be my friend?!' doubtful thoughts ran through her mind as she entered the school and her breathing was fast and uneasy as she tightly shut her eyes to calm herself. She started to walk at a fast pace to the student service office in order to get her locker combination, although it felt as if her feet were taking her nowhere. she finally reached the office after a long torurous walk across the school, "Wow this school is big!" Sarah mumbled to herself. "Oh hello darling! You must be the new student! What was your name again?", The kind old receptionist asked, "My name is Sarah ______ (what ever last name you prefer)", Sarah said politely. The receptionist handed the combination to her and wished her good luck for her first day.

Sarah walked slowly to her locker as she saw all the students staring at her. She felt as if they were judging her under their breathes as they whispered to each other. Sarah quickly increased her pace to avoid the uncomfortable attention she was getting. As she reached her assigned locker, she entered the combination but no luck, the lock would not open. She tried and tried but just couldn't get the hang of it, "Arghhh this thing is broken!!!", she threw it on the floor in deep frustration as she felt her face getting hot. First day and she can't even open her locker-_-. "Its not broken, your just not doing it right", a cute, soft, velvety but manly voice came out of nowhere, that wasn't enough to make Sarah's rage go away though. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME WHAT I AM DOING WRONG!!!!", Sarah bursted in the young boy's face,"WHAT?! IM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU! YOU KNOW, YOUR SO RUDE!" the boy's voice was now angry and raging but still attractive. "COME AT ME! IM NOT SCARED OF YOU!!!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ANYWAYS?!" she raged as people stared at her while walking past the two. "MY NAME IS OH SEHUN SO DONT YOU DARE FORGET IT LADY!!!" Sarah stopped for a second and her eyes widened in daze as she looked at how handsome he was. He was tall, very tall, he had brown sparkly eyes, dark brown hair, milky white skin and the most perfect jawline ever!

Sehun's POV:

I can't believe this girl wants to start a fight with me! Geez, Im only trying to help her, but she reminds me of my childhood friend, Sarah, I havent seen her in 4 years.. I miss her. "COME AT ME! IM NOT SCARED OF YOU!!!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ANYWAYS?!" she raged at me, interupting me from my thoughts, "MY NAME IS OH SEHUN SO DONT YOU DARE FORGET IT LADY!!!" I raged back trying to sound cool and tough so I could win this fight, but suddenly her face was all frozen and her eyes were all wide...did I say something wrong? I was so confused but maybe she's tricking me!!

Sarah's POV:

"S-S-Sehun!!!!!!", I erupted with tears streaming down my face! I coudn't help but get so happy to see him!! He was so good looking and beautiful just like before!!!! I missed him so much, my bestfriend. I immediately hugged him tightly and giggled. He looked at me really confused but I found it cute in a way. "Who are you?" he asked me, I was sad that he couldn't remember me, had I really changed that much? "Its me!! Sarah!! Dont you remember??"

Sehun's POV:

My eyes were wide, I was so stunned! Its Sarah!! Its really her! No wonder I felt as if I was talking to her again! IT'S REALLY HER!! "OH MY GOSH ITS YOU!!!!" I was so happy!! I felt like I couldn't control myself anymore! I hugged her back tightly, like SUPER TIGHT! "Oh my gosh, I thought I would never see you again!" I said happily. She was so pretty! She was quiet tall,had long brown hair, big brown eyes and a cute face shape. I can't wait for her to meet Luhan again!

Narrator's POV

The bell then went off and people started to hurry to their first class of the day. Sehun opened Sarah's locker and said his farewell to her and hoped they had most of their classes together. Sarah checked her timetable, "Ok so my first class today is...Math..hope I make some friends at least.." she then gathered her stuff and hurried to her class.