First Class

Out of a million I choose you!

Sarah was trying to find her math class in the giant school as she walked through every hall. She got help from many friendly students that guided her to her class. She then thanked the students and walked in as she saw many students seated at their desks, looking at her closely and intensely. She tried to keep her cool avoid their stares, thats when she suddenly heard the teacher, "Oh! Hello, you must be the new student! Ive been telling the whole class about your arrival and their all dying to meet you! Why dont you introduce yourself?" Sarah felt her cheeks go red like a tomato, she hated speaking in front of classes, "Good Morning everyone, my name is Sarah ______ (last name) and I'm born here in Seoul but I recently moved back from Australia. I hope we can all get a long well, thank you!" She confidently introduced herself. Everyone clapped in respect to welcome her, "Well done! My name is Mrs Kim. Alright, Sarah why don't you take a seat next to....hmmm...AHH! Luhan!" the teacher said.

Sarah's POV

"Well done! My name is Mrs Kim. Alright, Sarah why don't you take a seat next to....hmmm...AHH! Luhan!" the teacher said. Wait! Wait! What did she just say?! That name...LUHAN?!?!? I looked up to see Luhan's smiley face staring back at me, he was so... so....CUTE!!! He had brown hair, pale skin, a girly looking face and hazel eyes that were charming enough to make any girl love him! I couldn't believe it! His smile was so cute, like a baby!! BABY LULU!! "Hi Sarah!!!!!!" Luhan greeted me and hugged me, he was tall, but not as tall as Sehun but still quiet tall.

Luhan's POV

I was busy playing with my rebik's cube when all of a sudden some new girl came in. Mrs Kim had told us so much about her and how she had travelled to Australia because her dad is really rich or something. At first I thought it sounded a lot like my childhood friend, Sarah, but its probably not. Now as I saw the girl walk in, she looked like the grown up version of Sarah, she looked so shy and pretty! Then she introduced herself and IT REALLY WAS HER!! IT WAS SARAH!!! Her hair was long which is funny cause in our childhood days she always had short hair and I remember her saying, "LONG HAIR IS FOR GIRLY GIRLS!" but now, I really think it looks good on her! The teacher was so nice to her, which I thought was unfair cause she hates me, but oh well Sarah is a nice person. The teacher then seated her next to me since my seat was the only one that was free but I was as happy as ever! I couldn't help but smile and giggle at her reaction when the teacher said my name, it was so funny and cute. I then let it all out and decided to hug her and greet her, I couldnt help myself^^

Sarah's POV

Luhan was very strong for a cute boy! As the lesson went on, the teacher gave us some math questions to solve, although Luhan helped me with most of it, I must admit, he should be considered a math genius!! He was so kind and generous too^^ I suddenly heard the bell which meant that our first class was over, I got all of my things and waited for Luhan, he was so cute as a little school boy with his little uniform>////< "Hey Sarah! Come spend lunch with Sehun and I! Oh wait, have you met Sehun yet?"Luhan said cheerfully as I felt my cheeks getting hot from the embarrasing memory of me yelling at Sehun then drooling over him, "Yeah umm haha yes I met him this morning at my locker and I kinda yelled at him by accident.." I said as the memory came back to me. Luhan laughed at my embarrasment,"Well I want to introduce you to all our friends" Luhan said. "Sure, its been a long time so of course I'll spend lunch with you^^" I agreed and Luhan giggled cutely. We then split up went to our next classes, which mine was Human biology. This day was crazy but good so far! I can't wait to meet Sehun and Luhan's friends!!