The memories

Out of a million I choose you!

"Appa! Are we really going to Australia??" asked Sarah with a high piched whine.

"Yes darling! You will be studying your English there for the next 4 years!" Her father, Kim Junmyeon informed her with determination visible in his voice.

Sarah was unhappy she had to leave South Korea, her friends, her family and everyone she knew..

____________________________________________________________________

Later that day at the park~

Sehun and Luhan laughed as they innocently played together with their toy cars and planes, while Sarah sat on the park bench quietly watching them.

"Sehun-ah ,Luhan-ah, I have to tell you something..." Sarah said to her two bestfriends with a weak voice.

"...I'm leaving for Australia soon..next month.." , she blurted as she tried to hold back the tears that were welling up by in her eyes.

Sehun and Luhan stopped playing and immediately froze in shock.

"W-What..Why?...", Luhan asked as he felt his chest fall and his eyes water.

"I have to study my English skills because my dad wants me to learn and get a good job when I grow up.." Sarah explained.

"Well I guess we understand..." Sehun said in disappointed but sad voice.

"Im glad you understand, but dont worry I will come back again in 4 years!!" Sarah said confidently

The two boys eyes lit up in pure happiness as they hugged Sarah tightly.

"We will see each other in 4 years time then!" Luhan encouraged.

"FIGHTING!!" the three said in unison.

______________________________________________________

4 years later~

"Wow!! Im so glad to be back home!!! Sarah yelled at the airport louder than she expected.

"Ahhhh~ cant wait to see Sehun and Luhan again!!!" 

__________________________________________________

This first chapter is very short but the future ones will be much longer! Please comment what you think and how you are finding the story so far <3